Wow, it’s hard to believe that I’m getting this award, quite an honor for me! I was nominated for this award by my very good friend Ilona. Thank you so very much for thinking of me and giving me this great award Ilona! Many of you already know Ilona, she is a wonderful and talented young woman who loves helping people and she has certainly helped me a lot in the last couple months with my blogging. For those who don’t know her, please feel free to check out her blog;
Hmm, where to begin? At the start I guess. My first post is listed as being on July 4, 2017. Except that for some reason that post isn’t there. But that was my mistake. I started blogging with no idea what I was doing. And I am not exactly good with a computer or anything to do with the idea of blogging. Sigh. I decided a while back to include Muffin as a major part of my blog and she has been a big hit. She even has her own blog called Muffin’s Mewsings which you can find on my home page.
So, things moved along at a rather slow pace! By the end of 2017 I had a total of 6 followers after 6 months! But I was having fun anyway. However, I was a little disappointed by so few followers. By the end of 2018 I had 32 followers! I was happy since I was now on my way to my goal of 200 followers. I would have had more in 2018, but I did lose a few, sigh. It was so exciting to finally make that first goal. Now it’s on to 500! So most of you have been here just a short time, and I hope you will want to stay around for much longer, I appreciate every one of my followers! I am still in the learning process but I hope you will all enjoy your time here with Muffin and I!
In order to receive the award, each nominee will have to:
1. Now we get to the hardest part. Hmm, well, you might already know some of these things but… Okay, I’m a single man, no kids, unless you want to include my cat, Muffin. However, she doesn’t consider herself a kid, she’s the queen of this place!
2. I am definitely a cat lover and have had cats all my life, mostly orange cats, but Muffin is a gray cat for the most part, except for an orange patch on her tummy! She actually has calico genes, 2 of her kittens were calicos.😺
3. I am an introvert, which means I am generally a very quiet type of guy. It takes the right person to really get me to talk a lot. But I do like being with people, enjoying times together with friends. So I guess that makes me a strange introvert!😃
4. Hmm, I’m running out of ideas, I also love warm places! 🌞 I live in one of the coldest places in Canada! But I would love to live in a warmer place.🌴
5. I’m a bit crazy. Why else would I live in such a cold place? People have to be crazy to live here. I mean, there is 6 months of winter, with temps getting as cold as -45C and even colder (-60C) with the wind factored in. I am a very fun guy though, and I’m sure I could find people to verify that fact. Well, I should be able to find at least one person to verify that. Muffin would. She’s looking at me with that strange look again.😹
6. I enjoy the outdoors! I don’t like spending a lot of time inside. Going for walks, hiking, going out on a calm lake early in the morning with a canoe, those are fantastic things. And I like wild animals, which I am sure you have guessed by reading my posts each week. And I like to be up close to them, from having a little chipmunk or squirrel on my knee to hugging a 400lb deer, to having birds of many species sitting on my hands.
7. There is one thing about me that absolutely no one knows. Sorry, I’m not telling. You will have to guess. Which I’m sure you wouldn’t be able to anyway.🤔😂
Well folks, that’s it for today’s award post, I hope you all have enjoyed it! And, there is more coming up in another award post on Tuesday. While on the subject, my regular posts will be remaining the same on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday there will be extra things, like award posts if I get more of them, or other different things like the tour of my place. There will be other, different, tours coming up as well. And hopefully Muffin will get a bit more active in her posts as well. Now, for the nominations!
That’s it for today, it is getting hard to just pick a few to nominate, but there’s always next time. Just remember I appreciate all of you! For those nominated, you are not required to participate, only if you want to. Until next week, enjoy your weekend and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.