Liebster Award! Times 2.
Hello once again everyone on what started to be a nice sunny day and then turned into a big thunderstorm, which mostly missed us fortunately, but it still gave us rain so everything is wet once more. That rain kind of dampened any possibility of getting some pictures today, so I thought, since I am indoors anyway, it’s a good time for another award post. I still need to catch up on my awards or people will stop nominating me, that would be no good. Today it is two in one, since the questions on both are the same. Therefore my answers will…meow! Oops, I mean, our answers would be the same. So it just makes sense to do them both together.
I received these nominations from my good friend Ilona at https://easydiet.blog and Simon over at https://penonsite.wordpress.com and both have great blogs for you to check out full of inspiration and great thoughts on a number of different topics. Thank you Ilona and Simon for thinking of me for this award, it is much appreciated by me! Meow! Oh, Muffin also appreciates it! I wonder where I put my shoes?
- Say ‘Thank you’ to the Blogger who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 lucky bloggers and make them happy.
- Ask 11 questions to your nominees.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
Random facts about myself;
- I don’t smoke.
- I can’t cook.
- I love baking.
- I have to be on a gluten free diet.
- I am an outdoor person.
- I am owned by a 10 lb cat named Muffin.
- I enjoy hiking.
- I like collecting antiques.
- I’m taller than some people and shorter than others.
- I have written over 400 poems.
- I don’t drink alcohol.
- Is blogging your hobby or Job? Just a hobby.
- How do you choose your content? I usually don’t, I just sit down at my computer and start to write. Sometimes I will pick something specific, usually because someone has suggested it to me or just an idea I had. Right now I am planning some posts for the winter.😲
- Who is your blogger inspiration, one person true from heart? Hmm, someone else trying to get me in trouble, actually 2 people! I can actually get inspiration from several different bloggers, but if I can only pick one then it would be Ilona.👱♀️
- Did you ever liked blindly? Yes, I have done so in the past, but not now. When I like now it’s because I read the post and actually did like it.😀
- Do you simply comment, Or you read and comment as you mean it? I only comment if I have actually read the post, sometimes short comments, sometimes longer comments, just depends on the post and how tired I am. However, not commenting does not mean I didn’t read the post.😀🙄
- Do you workout, What else you do to keep healthy? No, I don’t workout. I do go walking each day and I have been changing my eating habits to eat more healthy foods.😃🥗
- Ever felt anxious about what others will say? Depends on who is saying it and why.
- Will you unfollow me if i give you an honest feedback on one of your worst blog? No, I wouldn’t, providing you did it in a respectful way, but if you are just trying to be nasty then probably yes. MEOW!! Oh, and Muffin says she will bite your foot if you’re nasty.😼😸
- Which one is your favourite post? Meow, meow, meow. Um, Muffin says any where she has a major part!😹
- Which one is your worst post? Meow! Meow! Meow!! Muffin says any where she is not mentioned!😼
- Who did you hate in your followers list, List them all? Don’t have such a list.
Well, that’s it for that part, now the nominees;
And now, the questions, this part is getting as hard as answering the questions😂:
- When did you start blogging?
- How often do you post?
- Do you enjoy hiking/running/walking?
- Do you enjoy swimming?
- Do you go on vacations every year?
- Do you like gardening?
- What is your favorite color for a kitchen?
- Do you prefer modern vs antique?
- Do you like a lot of clutter or a minimalist look?
- Outdoor or indoor person?
- What is your favorite season? And why?
Okay everyone, there we have it once more for your entertainment today. I hope you enjoyed my, oh, and Muffin’s, answers. Enjoy your week and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.
© 2019 Steve McLeod.