It’s Another Liebster Award!
Wow, this is really hard to imagine, all these awards, so much fun!! This time I was nominated by Saba Niaz who lives in Pakistan. She has a nice blog if you would like to check it out, she talks about many things. And she has a beautiful cat named Sweetie who has two very cute kittens. You can find Saba at https://sabaniazsiddique.home.blog Thank you so very much Saba for nominating me for this great award! I truly appreciate it and I am sorry it took so long for me to do this, I’m really behind in my awards.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
- Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
Well, this one is going to be a bit easier since Saba didn’t ask any questions. So, it’s just the 11 facts about me. Once again. Hmm;
- I can’t cook.
- I’m older than 20 but younger than 80.
- I don’t watch TV.
- I enjoy getting into a canoe and paddling along on a calm lake early in the morning.
- I like old buildings.
- I live in an apartment but would like to live in a house with a nice garden.
- I am not a talkative person.
- I do not like shopping.
- I love nature.
- I enjoy making my own herbal tea, just did a batch of raspberry leaves yesterday, need one more batch to make it through the winter.
- I would like to write a book.
- I love writing poems, maybe a book of poems.
- I admit, I do not like winter and cold weather.
- That means I love warm places! (sorry, just had to do it)
- I love cats! (Muffin is watching after all)
- I love all animals.
- I enjoy photography, especially of nature.
- I enjoy blogging.
- I am a collector, though I am trying to reduce the number of collections I have.
- I have a few goals I have not yet achieved, but I’m working on them.
- I love making things from wood, from bird houses to furniture.
- I truly enjoy having all of you here at Steve’s Country!!
I know. That’s more than 11. Double, since there was no questions. I think a couple of these things are new. Maybe. Now my questions;
- Do you enjoy reading?
- Do you watch more than 2 hours of TV a day?
- If you had to move to a different country, which would it be?
- Do you enjoy traveling?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you like coffee?
- Do you spend time outdoors each day?
- How much time outdoors?
- Do you exercise regularly?
- Would you enjoy living in a place that had long winters, with at least 5 months of snow on the ground and temps reaching -30C?
- Why do you follow my blog? (I needed one tough question)
Now my nominees!
There you have it folks. For my nominees, if you could I would really appreciate if you would let me know when you have done the award, thank you so much! No pressure to do the award however, only if you would like to participate. Well, that is all for now, thank you all for being here today, enjoy the rest of your weekend and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.
© 2019 Steve McLeod.