Hi once again everyone! I thought it must be time for a few more laughs to share with you from my collection of humor. I didn’t make these up, honest, others did over the years. I’m just sharing them with you. So grab a cup of coffee and enjoy!
IMPOSSIBILITIES IN THE WORLD
1) You can’t count your hair.
2) You can’t wash your eyes with soap.
3) You can’t breathe when your tongue is out.
Put your tongue back in your mouth – sure you can still breathe! HAHA
TEN THINGS I KNOW ABOUT YOU.
1) You are reading this.
2) You are human.
3) You can’t say the letter ‘P’ without separating your lips.
4) You just attempted to do it. HAHA
6) You are laughing at yourself.
7) You have a smile on your face and you skipped No. 5.
8) You just checked to see if there is a No. 5.
9) You laugh at this because you are a fun loving person & everyone does it, too.
10) You are probably going to send this to see who else falls for it.
A professor gathered the papers after a test and found a $100 bill attached to one of them with a note saying: “A dollar per point.”
When the professor returned the graded tests, the student got $64 change.
I’m bored. I think I’ll go to the mall, find a parking spot, and sit in my car with the reverse lights on.
First Mouse: I finally got that scientist trained.
Second Mouse: How so?
First Mouse: Every time I go through the maze and ring the bell, he gives me something to eat.
I do all my own stunts, but never intentionally.
The main purpose of the little toe is to make sure all the furniture is in it’s proper place.
Well, just a few laughs for your evening, or morning, or whenever you happen to read this. That last one is just so true! Anyway, I hope you can find a chuckle or two in here, enjoy your day and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.
© 2020 Steve McLeod.