The Liebster Award x2!
Hello everyone and welcome to yet another award, or actually this time 2 awards! I was nominated for this award by Laura and Eshal for this great award! Thank you both so very much for thinking of me for this award and Muffin and I thank you so very much for this, we both greatly appreciate your kindness! I say we since there are 2 awards and that means a lot of questions so Muffin has agreed to help me out with this one…or two. I actually have 2 more nominations for the Liebster award waiting to be done, but doing 4 at a time was a little too much since that would mean doing 44 questions. So the other 2 will be coming up soon. Anyway, please check out the wonderful blogs of these two great people, say “hi” and give them a follow!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
The 11 Facts:
- Steve=I’m an outdoor person.
- Muffin=I indoor kitty.
- Steve=I genuinely and definitely like COFFEE!
- Muffin=I really do not like COFFEE!
- Steve=I really enjoy gardening, especially flower gardens.
- Muffin=I really enjoy “accidentally” pushing plants onto floor.
- Steve=I enjoy long walks in nature.
- Muffin=I enjoy biting feet.
- Steve=I enjoy cuddling with my Muffin.
- Muffin=I enjoy cuddling with my human.
- Steve=I enjoy doing awards, even if I am slow sometimes. Muffin=Me too!
- What’s your favorite season/why? Summer! It’s warm! It’s beautiful!
- What do you eat for breakfast? Oatmeal (hot), cereal (cold).
- What is a fun childhood memory you have? Um, um, think, think, this is a tough one. Um, um, I know! Going out collecting fossils with my dad!
- Where do you think you’ll be in ten years? Hopefully here.
- What’s your favorite drink? COFFEE!
- What is a mythological figure you like and why? None. I like easy questions.
- What type of books do you like? Biographies, science.
- What are some things that come naturally to you? Animals. Meow, meow! What do you mean that’s not what she meant? It’s true. Meow=Sigh.
- Are you an introvert or extrovert? Introvert all the way.
- What’s your last google search? My goodness, another tough question. I don’t do many google searches. Um, um. I know! Checking to see if any of our garden centers were open.
- What’s your favorite flower? Oh my, another tough one. There are so many. Roses and daylilies for outdoor flowers. African violets for indoor flowers.
Eshal’s Questions: These will be for Muffin, she wants to help and she hardly gets any nominations.
- Is a hotdog a sandwich? Why or why not? Not care, they good, that all that matters!😹😹🌭🌭🌭
- What’s the most ridiculous fact you know? My human like sitting beside river. Very strange. Need to watch him.😼🏞
- What is the funniest joke you know by heart? Funny thing I know is my human doing happy dance.😹😹😸😸😳
- How do you feel about putting broccoli on pizza? What wrong with that? Broccoli good, pizza good. But better to put cat food on pizza, now that good!😺😺🍕🍕🍕
- Who do you know that really reminds you of a character in a TV show or movie? No one.🐱
- What are some fun ways to answer everyday questions like “how’s it going” or “what do you do”? Human’s talk like that? Very strange behavior.🙀😹😹
- What is your favorite thing to do when you’re bored? Play with my human!😼😼😹😹
- Do you like to cook? You kidding? That why I have human.😺😺😺
- If it would suddenly start snowing in the summer what would be your reaction? My poor human would not be happy with answer, he would have very sore feet.😺😸😹😳😳😳
- Would you rather know the history of every object you touched or be able to talk to animals? I already talk to animals. Talk to humans too. Why I want to know history?😺😺
- Would you rather have all traffic lights you approach be green or never have to stand in line again? What you talking about? What is traffic lights? What standing in line? Very strange behavior.😸😸😾😾
Well, that’s it for another two awards! Thank you again Laura and Eshal, it has been fun! Now for the nominees and for my new approach to picking nominees: If you name begins with C, D, H, K or L, then you are nominated for this award! And for questions, please answer the questions that Laura gave me, thank you! I hope you will accept, but there is no pressure to do so, it’s just a fun way to let people know they are appreciated and a fun way to get to know each other a bit more.
I hope you all have a wonderful day, whatever time of day it is for you, stay safe and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.