I Don’t Believe This!
The Mystery Blogger Award 2019!
Wow! I can’t believe all these awards coming my way, and this one especially I don’t really think I deserve. So I truly thank Renee over at https://hearttokens.home.blog for this wonderful nomination! This is actually the second time that Renee has nominated me for an award. Please make sure you go and check out her blog mentioned above. I am sure you will find something that you enjoy and will be a blessing to you!
Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
This is why I can’t see me in this recognition, but Muffin and I are overwhelmed by this!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best posts.
Three things about Steve, this could be the hardest part;
- I’m not 6 feet (180cm) tall.
- I’m not 30 years old. Though it would be nice.
- But…I enjoy life, I like warm places, I’m fun (really I am, I know you might not believe it, but I am, honest), I like warm places, I like to explore new places, (especially warm places), I love the outdoors or just being outside, I love warm places, I really enjoy photography, and I love warm places. I could add more but I’m supposed to keep it to 3 things, I might have gone over that a bit. Oh, one more thing, I love warm places. That’s why I live in one of the coldest places on earth. Once you read my answer to the first question, you will understand. Sigh.
- Here are my questions for those who choose to participate?
- 1- If you could see yourself through the eyes of those who know you well, what advice do you think they would be bold enough to give you, good or bad?
- You have to be joking. That would be a long list! Okay, let’s see…uh, grow up (okay, I’m just a kid at heart), be serious (okay, I like to have fun, I can be serious if necessary, maybe), quit being so stupid (now that one might be tough, it’s hard to break bad habits, and that one is almost a tradition), talk more (if I did that I would just get in trouble more), get more friends (then I would have to stop being stupid, besides I have one, but he/she doesn’t want to admit it, that should keep you guessing), and…hey, this should be enough, I mean, we’ll be at 2,000 words if I keep going!
- 2- What is the weirdest food you have ever eaten?
- Hey, I don’t eat weird foods. If it’s food I will eat it, if it’s weird, forget it! Well, okay, I have eaten fish, that’s weird in my book. I have eaten lichen, that’s about as weird as anything. That’s a hard plant like thing that grows all over the granite hills around here. It’s actually very nutritious, takes awhile to cook, kind of like a thick soup. Didn’t taste bad.
- 3- What is a pet peeve of yours?
- Hey, Muffin uses a litter box! MEOW! Muffin agrees.
- 4- What advice would you give the younger you, knowing all that you know now?
- Don’t listen to my advice.
- 5- What is your favorite idiom, if any? (Ex: that was a piece of cake)
- Don’t count the leaves on the tree when there are rocks on the driveway.
Now I’m supposed to link to my best posts. Hmm…um…uh…what if I don’t have any best posts? Oh, I know, go to my home page and check out Muffin’s Mewsings. They’re the best I’ve got. I thought there was supposed to be a funny question? Oh well, maybe I missed it. Not bad, Muffin only had to help with one question. Good thing there wasn’t more than 5.
Now, 5 new questions;
1. If you had enough food and water for the trip, would you cross the Atlantic ocean in a 16 foot (approx. 5 meter) boat?
2. If you had the opportunity to live anywhere in the world, other than where you are, where would you choose to live?
3. If you had to choose between living 6 months in our cold northern Canadian winter or 6 months in the Sahara desert, which would you choose?
4. Honestly now, could you survive 10 days without your phone? You know, one of those hand held devices that are called phones but nobody ever uses as a phone so why do they call them phones in the first place? Don’t get me started on that one.
5. Why did you want to start a blog?
6. Why do you follow my blog?
7. Read my answer to question 5 above, what does it mean?
I told you I couldn’t count!
Now, the nominees!! I will this time since I didn’t last time;
Well everyone, I hope you enjoyed our little journey and you probably didn’t learn anything about me, except maybe I’m a little crazy. Oh well, at least there isn’t too many people like me around, that’s something to be thankful for! Enjoy your weekend everyone and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.