It’s Sunshine Time Again!!
Hello everyone and I hope you won’t get tired of all these awards but they just keep coming in faster than I can get them out! Sure is nice though. This time I have been nominated for this award by Margo over at https://mbodypower479768866.wordpress.com and she has a great blog offering physical fitness, inspiration and positive ideas for your day! If you have not visited her blog before, please check it out, I’m sure you will enjoy it. Thank you so much Margo for this nomination, it is much appreciated always.
Rules for Award:
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
- How would you describe yourself?💬 Must I? Amazing, Muffin just woke up. How does she know every time?? I was trying to be so quiet this time. Oh right, question. Um, odd comes to mind. Crazy. But fun. Really fun. Did I say that once before? Oh, someone said today that I was wise!!
- If you woudn’t be who you are, who would you be?💭 Someone else. I like easy questions.
- If you would have a power to change the World what would you change?🌎I think everything needs to be changed. Another easy one. Well, she didn’t say just one thing, just what I would change.
- Something about you that your close friends or relatives don’t know. (I guess it is secret, but anyway…)😈 If I said, then everyone would know, I need some secrets.
- Three types of food you never ate but would like to try?😋 Sorry, I’m not really that adventurous when it comes to food.
- Three types of foods you will never ever ever try? No freaking way!!!🤢 Bugs, internal organs of animals, frog legs.
- How you censoring what you really think or feel?🤔 That’s a really good question. I like good questions, don’t you? By keeping quiet. For those of you who don’t like my repetition of a certain thing, and you know what I mean, please skip the next question. Or don’t complain, I did give fair warning.
- If you could change one thing in your life, what would you change and why?🤔 Just one? Now we have a hard question, trying to pick only one thing. Now, everyone remember, she asked! I would move to a nice warm place! I just can’t help myself, I’m a terrible person.
- What are your plans when you will get old like grandma or grandpa?👵🏻🧓🏻 By a rocking chair and continue with my blog.
- What’s wrong but sounds and feels right?✅ Is this a trick question? Saying one more time, I love warm places! Hey, don’t blame me, she asked me twice, what can I do??
- If you were moving to different country forever, but should only pack one bag, what would you pack? ) 🧰 Hmm, let’s see🤔 I know, no, wouldn’t fit. meow. Just a minute Muffin, almost finished. Meow! I will be right with you, honest. MEOW! CHOMP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My feet, my feet!!! Both at the same time! Of course Muffin and her favorite blanket, toys and food dish and NO, your chair won’t fit!! These awards are definitely getting dangerous.
Questions done and for my nominees this time, that would include everyone that follows my blog!! Go for it folks, this is your chance, if you want it, no need to grab it if you don’t want.
Questions for you to answer!
- Do you like heights?
- Do you ever walk around the house at night without turning the lights on?
- Do you keep a light on at night?
- Have you ever slept outside under the stars? In other words, no protection.
- What would you consider too small for a house/apartment to live in?
- Do you like to have indoor plants?
- Do you like snakes?
- Do you like COFFEE?
- Do you like french fries?
- Do you prefer hot weather or cold weather?
- Do you use a computer or just your phone?
Okay folks, I think that is it for today and I hope to see you back again on Monday for…well, I’ll think of something. I hope you enjoy the remainder of your weekend and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.
© 2019 Steve McLeod.