Here we are folks with another award today! Actually I might just make today award day since I have more to do yet. So be prepared to maybe learn some more about this crazy guy today. This award comes from my friend Stu over at https://stubaby777.wordpress.com and Stu has a great blog, if you haven’t checked him out then feel free to do so. He is very straight talking and likes to have fun too! Thank you so much Stu for this nomination and even though your questions are hard, I’m ready for the challenge. I think. Might need Muffins help though.😹
Here are the rules 🙂
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to him/her.
• Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
Here are my questions🤔🤔
1. What brings joy to your life? Wow, that would be a long list, so I will just pick a few. Family, friends, spending time with a special friend, Muffin, nature, walks, sunshine, rain, spring, sunrise, sunset, lakes, a Nice warm place (hey, he asked).
2. If money was not an issue, what would be your dream job? If money is not an issue, why work? But if that was part of the deal, studying the flora and fauna of a Nice warm place.
3. What are two gifts the Lord has blessed you with, spiritually or physically? Hmm, tough one. Does being fun count? Good listener. Writing perhaps. Helping. Have I got 2 yet?
4. What post or posts touched you so deeply that you felt “everyone needs to read this!”? Are you trying to get me in trouble? Pick one and everyone else will be mad.😠 Not me.🙄
5. Which blogger would you do a Blogger Spotlight on and why? Okay, never heard of this Blogger Spotlight before, 🤔sounds interesting. Another question to get me in trouble. If I pick one blogger everyone else gets mad. 😜Not me.🙄
6. What does love mean to you? Someone loves hard questions. Okay, people won’t agree with me on this one but that’s okay. Love today has gotten mixed up and is associated just with sex. That is part of love, only part. Love is so much more. It is not just words, it’s actions. It comes, not from words or from the head, but from the heart. Love doesn’t fade away over time. Love stays in good times, bad times, through arguments, through sickness. Love is true, pure. It’s just spending time with each other. Like an older couple I met, married over 50 years, sitting on a park bench holding hands looking at the lake. It would take a whole post, sorry.😀❤
7. If you could choose one attribute of Jesus to follow closer than any other, which one would it be? Love.
8. In your eyes, what is the hardest part of being a Christian? Temptation.
9. What do you want to be most remembered for? Someone is going to remember me? That is news. For being honest, trustworthy, a true friend, someone you can talk to, and being fun also.🙂
10. Which Bible verse holds the most meaning to you and why? Muffin wants this one, any verse that talks about cats. Yes, there are, lions and leopards.😸😹
11. Since it’s July, how do you celebrate the 4th? The 4th what? Nobody wants to explain things to me. Okay, I know this one, I don’t. Hey, in Canada our day is July 1st!😄🎇🎆
Whew, Stu likes to make them tough. How come people don’t like easy questions? You know, color of eyes, color of hair, something easy. Sigh. I didn’t do too well on this one, but hey, I didn’t want it to be too long. Now for my questions:
Well, that’s it for this one folks, hope you enjoyed something here today and I will be back soon with another award! For my nominees, please let me know if you do the award, I do try to keep track but I’m not always successful, especially now that summer is here and I’m not on my computer as much. Thanks to everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.
© 2019 Steve McLeod.