Sunshine Blogger Award Time!
Hello once again on this fine day everyone! Well, it started off very cool but it turned out not too bad, though still kind of on the cool side for July that’s for sure. Well, we are back with yet another Sunshine Blogger Award and this time it comes via Red from some warm place all the way down in Texas land. Not sure why he would want to live in a warm place when he could live in a freezing cold place like me. Very odd. You can find Red over at https://rjs.social and just let him know I sent you. No, wait, better not let him know that, he might tell you to leave.😂 Just so you know, Red and I like giving each other a hard time, but it’s all in fun. Anyway, thanks so much Red for this nomination, much appreciated!
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
Questions for the nominees:
- Why did you start blogging? Sometimes I wonder. I mean, because some friends suggested I should due to the fact I enjoy writing. Okay, I’m keeping it short this time.😀
- Is there a story behind the name of your blog? Yes. I love easy questions.😄😸
- What is your favorite vacation spot? A Nice warm place!😎 Hey, I was asked, people keep asking, I have to answer, right? But at least I’m specific now.😂🌞
- What is your favorite movie? I’m running out of answers to this one. Even Muffin has answered this one twice. Um, hmm, here’s one I haven’t used before, ‘The Big Noise’.🤔😃
- What is your life’s greatest accomplishment? As soon as I able to, I will let you know.😁
- If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Hmm, I have answered this one a few times too, amazing. Here goes, french fries, strawberries, coffee, oatmeal, got any grapes?, water, crepes, mangoes, blueberries. I know it said one, so one of each.😂
- What is the title of the last book you have read? ‘All About Cats’ required reading by my owner.😹😸
- What is one way you relieve stress at the end of the day? Talking, reading, cuddling with Muffin, sleeping.😀🙄
- What cities or towns have you lived in? This is a new one.🤔 Portage la Prairie (I was born there), Selkirk, Winnipeg (largest, 750,000), Vermilion Bay (smallest 800), then here.🤪🙄
- Where do you find inspiration for your blog posts? Meow, meow, meow!😹I’m not sure I want to translate this one. BUT I WILL!!! Muffin said, from the crazy things her owner does. This applies to her blog posts of course.
- Do you own any pets? Meow, meow!!😸 NO! Absolutely not this time. Meow!!! And looking at my feet will not help. Not a chance. No way! WAIT!!!! Muffin said, yes, his name is Steve. Sigh.😹😹
Now for the 11 questions;
- Do you have any pets?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Do you think you will be blogging a year from now?
- Do you prefer to use a laptop/computer or your phone for blogging?
- What time of day do you blog most often?
- Have you ever traveled right across the country where you live?
- Do you enjoy cooking?
- Do you enjoy reading?
- Do you enjoy exercising?
- Do you enjoy eating healthy foods?
- Do you have any ideas for me/my blog?
And now for the nominees!
Well, that’s all for this one, thanks for reading again today! I hope you all have a great day and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.
© 2019 Steve McLeod.