Special Blogger Award.
Hello everyone and yes, I’m back with another award today, this time a new one for me! Wheehee!! Meoweee!! Oh, that’s right, Muffin has agreed to help me again this time so it’s an award for both of us then. Anyway, wow, hard to believe really that I would be considered for an award that is for ‘special’ bloggers, but here it is! And since Muffin is more special than me, I thought it was only right for her to be part of this today. I was nominated for this award by Huguette whom you all know by now I’m sure. Thank you so very much Huguette for this great honor!!!
Rules as copied from Huguette’s post:
- Thanks the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you are asked ( if you’re comfortable doing so!)
- Create 10 questions for the bloggers you’ve nominated.
- Nominate at least 3 bloggers for the Special Blogger Award.
- Comment on your nominees most recent blog post to let them know you’ve nominated.
- Have a fun.
Please pay attention to rule #6, it says to have fun! Okay, that’s what Muffin and I are going to do then, have fun. Sorry Huguette, but that’s the rule here.
- What’s the special about you? Now that is a good question. I like good questions, don’t you? Therefore this one is for Muffin to answer. Meow, meow, MEOW. She says she’s cute and a good mouser.
- Do you like the way you look? Another good question. Fortunately I don’t have to look at myself too often, I try to stay away from mirrors. Too scary.
- What do you think about my blog? Honestly with no filters. I only use filters for my coffee. How hard can you hit? Everyone is trying to get me trouble lately. You are honest, straight forward, no holding back and funny at times.
- Are you with organ donation? If no, why? Sure, why not, just don’t give me an organ, I have nowhere to put it, can’t play it anyway. I mean…MEOW! meow, meow! Oh, you could be right. Muffin said it’s the wrong organ, you’re thinking of organ as in organ. Okay, that’s different. Yes, I am.
- Would you interfere to defend someone even if you’re not as strong as the attacker? Depends on the situation. For example, if a woman was about to be raped, then yes, I would.
- Would you say the truth no matter is the price? Yes, lies never accomplish anything good, they always hurt.
- Why should I read what you write? Convince me. Meow, meow, MEOW!!!! If you don’t read what she writes, she will bite your foot!
- Describe the perfect beauty (gender doesn’t matter) Meow, meow, meow, meow. Muffin says that outward beauty is not the most important, it’s the inner beauty, that which comes from the heart, that is the most important. I agree.
- Would you steal from the rich to help the poor? No, who defines rich? Stealing never helps, just like lying never helps.
- When was the last time you cried? A totally unfair question! MEOW, meow!! Okay, stay away from the feet! It was 2 days ago.
Okay, now I need 10 new questions. Sometimes I think this is the hardest part. Sigh.
- Would you like to live in the same place all your life?
- Would you like to visit other countries?
- Do you like chocolate?
- Do you like ice cream?
- Do you have a car?
- What color is your car?
- What is your favorite flower?
- Do you like dragonflies?
- Do you like having Muffin included in my blog?
- Have you ever read Muffin’s Mewsings?
Now for my nominees;
Well, that’s all for this one folks, and really you are all special bloggers so if you would like this award, just take it! I hope you all have a great week and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.
© 2019 Steve McLeod.