Barnabus Award #3.
Hello everyone and here we are with my third Barnabus Award! I can’t wait until I get it 5 times, since this award is all about 5s, so that will be quite exciting. But I’m excited anyway! And this award was given to me by Mrs. Holliman who has a nice and encouraging blog and has been a great supporter of my blog for awhile now. Thank you so very much Mrs. Holliman for giving me this award, it is much appreciated!!
The Barnabas Award is presented in recognition of encouragement and inspiration a blogger brings to their readers.
How the award works:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog.
- Think of five bloggers that encouragement and inspire you and nominate them.
- List five things about yourself and answer the questions.
- Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because it is the number that signifies grace.
5 Things About Me:
- I’m a bit crazy. Fun though.
- I’m a bit old fashioned.
- I don’t have any kids.
- I have developed a love for the sea.
- I really don’t like being alone, except at certain times.
Mrs. Holliman’s Questions:
- What do you look forward to in the future? Tomorrow.
- What makes you wake up every morning? Usually Muffin. She stands on me. If that doesn’t work she slaps my nose with her paw. If that doesn’t work, she jumps on me. That always works. Meow, meow!! Ha, Ha, very funny.
- What makes you happy? About 550 things. To name a few. MEOW!! Right, the most important of course is Muffin! These awards really are getting dangerous! Anyway, sunshine, morning, warm places, nature, photography, warm places, animals, flowers, warm places, feeding birds, reading, warm places, traveling, friends, warm places, family, coffee, and warm places. Just to name a few things.
- What is your favorite color? Blue. Meow! Muffin’s favorite is pink, next is blue.
- Do you pay attention to the politics? If so, Why? I try to. I think it’s important to know what our government is up to. And they do a lot. A lot of mistakes, a lot of lying, a lot of changing promises, a lot of raising prices, a lot of nothing and a lot more of other such things. Sigh.
And now my 5 nominees:
Now My Questions To You:
- How long have you been blogging?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Do you plan to be blogging a year from now?
- Have you always enjoyed writing or is it something more recent?
- Why do you follow my blog? (got to have one hard question)
Okay, that is all for now folks, I hope you have enjoyed this award as much as I have! And I hope you all enjoy your Sunday and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.
© 2019 Steve McLeod.