Barnabas Award…x 2!
Hello everyone and welcome back for another award!😃😺🥳🎆🎇 This time the Barnabas Award which was given to me by two people, Lydia and Dusty! Thank you both for thinking of me as an encouragement, this is something I truly appreciate!😁😸 If you haven’t been to their blogs, now is the time to check them out! Normally I don’t do two awards together, but, they both used the same questions.🤔🙄 So no point in doing them separate since the answers would be the same. However, instead of telling 5 things about me, I will just tell 5 things about me.😀🙄 And 5 for Muffin.🐱 That way she can join in too. After all, she is an encouragement too. No sore feet this time.😂😹
“You have been chosen for this recognition because of the encouragement and inspiration you bring to your readers.“
The way this works: Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog. Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them. List five things about yourself. Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because is the number that signifies grace.
5 Things About Me:
- I enjoy looking for, and identifying, wild flowers.
- I enjoy looking for, and identifying, mushrooms.
- I admit to taking risks at times.
- I enjoy baking.
- I spoil Muffin.
5 Things About Muffin:
- I like helping my human with cleaning.
- I like sharing with my human, especially his food!
- I like watching my human do his “happy dance”.
- I like listening to my human’s purring when he hits his head.
- I like curling up on my human’s lap and snuggle.
Questions From Lydia And Dusty:
- Who in your life is your biggest encourager? That’s a good question, I like good questions. I like good answers too. I will say my sister.
- How do you see yourself as being an encouragement to others? Another good question. Yep. Really good. Perhaps by making people smile or laugh. Maybe not something super important, but hey, best I can do on short notice.
- When was the last time someone gave you words of encouragement? Hmm, testing my memory now. Always making things hard. Have to think all the way back to lunch! Yep, that’s when it was.
- When you are down, what encourages you to get back up and keep pressing on? Easy question finally. Muffin! She keeps me going. Or bites my feet to get me going.
- Who was your greatest encourager when you first accepted Christ? My parents.
Yes, I know, but Muffin wanted to add a couple of her own.
- Outside of blogging, is there one person that encourages you regularly?
- Outside of blogging, do you encourage people regularly?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What do you like to write about the most?
- Do you enjoy Muffin’s posts?
Okay, there you have it folks, that’s all for today. I hope you have enjoyed this award post, take care and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.
© 2019 Steve McLeod.