Mystery Blogger Award #6!
Hi everyone on this still very cold day in December! Well, at 1:30 pm it is only -24C (-11F), but feels like -34C (-29F) with the wind. So it’s a good day for an award post to help take my mind of this cold weather. And it’s Keziah that gave me this award, thank you so much Keziah for honoring me with this, it’s very much appreciated! If you haven’t checked out her blog, please do so and say “hi” and maybe give her a follow to help make her day!
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
- Put the aware logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mentioned the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask you nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post (s).
Three things about Steve:
- My earliest memory is sitting watching my grandfather paint (he painted landscapes) when I was 3 years old. My parents said I would sit for a couple hours just watching him paint.
- Now Steve is trying to learn how to paint.
- Sometimes Steve likes to do strange, odd or dangerous things.
Three things about Muffin:
- My birthday is January 10, I will be 8 years old.
- I have a cool human who loves to do funny things to entertain me.
- I love dogs, except for that wolf that comes on the deck once in a while, he’s scary!
- Coffee or Tea? COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the morning. Tea in afternoon or evening. Herb tea only.🤪🤪🤪🤪😋😋😋😋☕☕☕☕
- What is your all-time favorite quote? Oh my, there are many, but I really like “Why count the leaves on the tree when there are stones on the driveway?” The most simple definition = be satisfied.😀😀😀😀🌳🌳🌳
- Would you eat a bowl of [dead] crickets for $20? NO! NOT A CHANCE! NO WAY! FOR GET IT!! WON’T HAPPEN! DEFINITELY NOT! OUBLIE! NON! PAS MOI!😲😲😲😲😳😳😳😳😵😵😵😵🤯🤯🤯🤯😖😖😖😖 Sorry if my French is not quite right.
- Do you consider yourself to be a fast runner and if so, how fast? If not, how slow? Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don’t run, walking is better.😁😁🚶♂️🚶♂️
- How do you feel towards insects in general? Hey, they have to live too. I fed hundreds of mosquitoes this summer with my own blood, up to 31 at a time.🤪🤪🤪🤪🦟🦟🦟🦟 Now if insects come indoors, that’s a different matter. Then it’s…I’m sure you can guess.😂😉🙄
Questions for my nominees:
- Do you dream…a little…a lot?
- What is your favorite vegetable?
- Do you enjoy walking…what time of day?
- If there was a large abandoned house with $1 million hidden in it, and you were told you could look for it for one week, only between midnight and 3 am, and all you could bring with you would be matches, candles and one tool of your choice, no electronic items of any kind. And you would be by yourself. Would you do it?
- Do you like, or would you like to try, downhill skiing?
Time for nominees:
As we all know, Steve doesn’t count very well either. Oh well, I hope you all enjoyed this award post, enjoy the remainder of your day and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.
© 2019 Steve McLeod.