10 Things That Make Me Happy Tag! #1.
Hello everyone and welcome to a brand new tag for me, the “10 Things That Make Me Happy Tag”! A long name for a fun sounding tag. And I was tagged for this one by my very good friend Lydia. I am sure that most of you already know Lydia, but if you don’t, please check out her fantastic blog, say “hi” and please give her a follow!
For A Smile As Wide As A Country Sunrise
1. List 10 things that make you happy. (Linking to them, sharing pictures, writing poems about them, telling jokes, etc. are all encouraged but not required.)
2. Tag 10 people who make you happy (and notify them of their tag).
It is hard to believe that there are only 2 rules for this tag, I mean, that is amazing! Nice too. Now, the first rule states “things”, and I don’t really include people as “things”, nor do I include animals as “things” though if I didn’t include Muffin in this I would probably have very sore feet for a very long time. Therefore, let’s get started with…
- MUFFIN: she definitely makes it on this list as she really does make me very happy all the time. Um, well, except maybe when she’s “hugging” my feet or using my stomach for a trampoline.😹😸😻
- WALKS: I most thoroughly enjoy going out for walks, especially during our snow free season of the year, which includes the 3 mini seasons of spring, summer and fall. Winter occupies the remaining 6 months or so of the year.🚶♂️🌳🚶♂️🌞🚶♂️
- BIRDS: I guess since I’m including Muffin I will also include my feathered friends, the outdoor kind. Those birds do help a lot to make the winter feel a bit more tolerable. I figure if they can survive then so can I.😀🦆🦅🐦🐧
- OTHER CRITTERS: Such as all the other animals that happen to show up on my deck, except maybe for certain critters like wolves, skunks and bears which come on my deck far too often. Sigh. However, I would like to get a good picture of them, so….😁🐺🦝🐻🦨🐿
- PLANTS: The indoor variety. I like to have some green around the place, especially in the winter, just makes everything feel so much better. Plus when they produce flowers it’s an added bonus for a cold winter day. And, they are healthy to have around, they clean the air of toxins that abound in every house.💐
- FLOWERS: The outdoor variety. I love having flowers around, they are beautiful and cheery and always make me feel great.🌸🌺🌷🌹🌼🌻
- NATURE: Yes, that includes things I have already mentioned, but also many other things, like rivers, lakes, trees, rocks, mushrooms, butterflies, dragonflies, and…well, you get the picture.🌱🌴🌲🌳🍃🍄🏞🏕⛺🌅
- PHOTOGRAPHY: This is a relatively new one for me and it is just now completing 2 years as a hobby for me. I find this a great way to relax and record my experiences with nature and all my animal friends. I could probably spend an entire day just taking pictures of things.😃😺📷
- LOG HOMES: Even if it’s only a small cabin. They just give such a warm and cozy feel and just perfect for antiques and handmade items, they all go together perfectly.🏡😁😸
- FIREPLACES: Yep, I love fireplaces too. They are another thing that give such a warmth and coziness to any home! Especially a nice rock fireplace. Definitely something that really makes me happy.🔥😃😺
Well, there we have my list of 10 things that make me happy, but in reality I could make a much longer list but this is a good start.
And now, I tag the following people:
So I don’t know how to count. Sigh. I would love to put you all on the list, but just wait, there are more awards and tags coming up! Thanks again Lydia! I hope you all have a wonderful day and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.
© 2020 Steve McLeod.