The Real Neat Blog Award #4.
Hello everyone and welcome back to another award! I have been getting behind in my awards lately so need to get busy and get caught up. My apologies to everyone for taking so long to get these done, but, here we go as we start to get caught up once again! Muffin is going to help me with this one since her part on this blog is definitely “real neat” as well. We were given this award by my friend Simon, thank you so very much for this one, we truly appreciate it! Simon is a blogger and writer who lives in a nice warm place over in India. We have a lot of fun joking around and giving each other a hard time, all in fun of course! If you have not checked out Simon’s blog yet, now is a good time to do so, say “hi” and give him a follow, I am quite sure he would love to have you join him.
The rules of Real Neat Blog Award are:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Nominate any number of people, linking to their blogs and let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
- Come up with 7 questions for the people you nominated.
Simon’s Questions For Muffin And I:
- What inspires your writing? Steve= a lot of things really, including nature and, um, well, uh, well, just too many things to list! But, Muffin is the one who inspires me the most! Whew, almost forgot.
- What’s your favorite food? Muffin=MAPLE cake and anything else my human eats! Especially when he isn’t watching.
- If you could be on one TV show… what would it be? Steve=None, I don’t watch TV. That was easy, I like easy.
- Where do you call home? Muffin=Anywhere with my human! Like his bed, his chair, his lap (especially if he has food close by).
- What has been your greatest moment thus far in 2020? Steve=Making it this far. Meow!=No good! No good? Meow!=No! Oh. How about, walking down to the river, something that I wasn’t so sure would happen again after my accident. Meow.=Better. Thanks. Meow.=Welcome.
- What are your three goals for 2020? Muffin=Sleep, eat, make sure my human gets plenty of exercise.
- What is your favorite movie of all time? Steve=That’s a tough one, I’ll pick two “The Noose Hangs High” and “Double Wedding”. Muffin=Not know what it called, but has Rusty the cat, smartest cat in whole world.
Now For Questions For My Nominees:
- Are you an indoor or outdoor person?
- Do you enjoy cooking?
- Do you enjoy baking?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you like walking in the rain?
- Do you enjoy swimming?
- Do you enjoy climbing trees?
Now For My Nominees:
If your first name begins with A, H, T or W then you are nominated for this award! Just felt like doing something a little different today. If you accept, please let me know when you have done it so I can make sure to read it. There is no pressure to do this award, but it is fun!
Well, that’s it for another award, thank you once again Simon for nominating me! I hope you all stay safe, have a wonderful day and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.
©2020 Steve McLeod.