The Lockdown Tag #1 and #2.
Hello everyone and welcome to a new tag, for me at least! I was very kindly tagged for this tag by two very nice bloggers, Mrs. Holliman and Hilary. Thank you so very much to both of you, Muffin and I very much appreciate the fact you thought of us for this wonderful tag! I decided to let Muffin join in fully with this tag since she doesn’t get tagged or nominated very often, which makes her kind of sad, and she so much enjoys participating in these tags and awards. And Muffin does add a bit of fun to it. And poor Muffin needs some fun right now with all the thunderstorms we have been experiencing. And Muffin has spent so much time under the bed. Please do check out these two wonderful bloggers and give them a follow.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer blogger’s questions.
- Nominate other bloggers.
Mrs. Holliman’s Questions:
- What have you been dealing with Covid-19? Nothing much different really.
- How has Covid-19 affected you? Well, I go shopping much earlier in the morning now and not as often. I do more online than before. Probably spend too much time online. Meow, meow.=He spend way too much time online, should spend more time playing with me. Hey, I do not, I mean, I do already, I mean, I’m confused. You were not supposed to answer yet. Meow, meow.=Was my turn, you answer first question, so this one mine. Oh, right, forgot.
- When all this is over what is the first thing you’re going to do? Hmm, good question, not sure.
- What thing do you miss doing before the lockdown? Meow, meow=My question now. Nothing change for me, eat, sleep, bite feet, help my human exercise. Good routine.
- Has Covid-19 affected your working status? It hasn’t.
- Overall, how are you handling the quarantine? Meow, meow? What is quarantine? I not have any problems. Biggest problem is handling my human. Hey, wait a minute! Meow, meow.=This my question, stay away or I… Okay, okay, I’m gone!
- Have you violated any of the restrictions? If yes, what rule(s) did you break? No. I like easy questions.
- What viral recipes have you tried during the lockdown? None. Another easy question. Fantastic. Meow, meow!=Hey, this my question! Oops, sorry. You can have the next 2. Meow, meow.=That better.
- What activities have you missed the most during quarantine? Meow, meow.=Do all same things, eat, sleep, keep my human in line, help him exercise, listen to his “purring” when he kick his foot or hit his head. Normal stuff.
- Do you wear a mask when you leave the house? Meow, meow.=I don’t leave house, I nice indoor kitty. My human wear mask when he go out, but he not go out much anymore.
- Are you an essential worker? If yes, what is your job title? Essential? Me? hahahahahhaha! Meow! Oh, right, I am essential to Muffin. Meow, meow.=Right, who would feed me, who would clean litter box?
- How do you exercise during the lockdown? Meow, meow!=Me run around apartment and make my human jump up and down so he get exercise too!
- Have you subscribed to any new subscription services since the lockdown started? This one’s mine, right? Meow.=Yep. Good. No. Another easy question. This is great!
- What did/does your daily schedule look like before the pandemic started? Meow, meow.=No changes. I get easy question too!
- Do you think that the pandemic is getting better or worse? I fully agree with that. Meow, meow? What kind of answer that? It’s a good answer. Meow, meow.=It terrible answer, try again. I think it’s a good answer, no I won’t. Meow, meow?=You want to sleep tonight? Hey, that’s not fair! Meow, meow.=Then answer question. Sigh. Okay. Well, it depends on whether you want to believe the news or doctors or conspiracy theories or the guy down the street. So in conclusion I would just have to say that I agree. Meow, meow.=That better. Thanks. Meow.=Welcome.
Now, my questions:
- Have you tried any new hobbies since the lockdown began?
- Have you been bored during the lockdown?
- Have you done more shopping online?
- Do you spend more time watching TV?
- Do you spend more time reading?
Now for people to tag:
Well, that’s it for this tag everyone! Thanks again to Hilary and Mrs. Holliman for tagging me! I hope you have a wonderful day and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.