Sunshine Blogger Award #21 and #22!
Hello everyone! Here we are back with 2 more awards, both the Sunshine Blogger Award! I’m starting to get caught up on my awards, got a little behind here lately. But thank you so very much to Mrs. Holliman and Haroon for nominating me for this fantastic award! I like the Sunshine Blogger award, sunshine is a positive thing and always makes people feel good. And that is something we need more of these days! Both of these bloggers are wonderful people from opposite sides of the world, so if you haven’t checked them out, please do so, say hi and give them a follow.
SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD RULES
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positiveness and creativity in the blogging community. The rules are:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, write them 11 new questions and notify them about the nomination.
Mrs. Holliman’s Questions:
- Do you think your name is cute? Steve=Um, no.
- If you had a chance to name yourself, which name would you choose and why? Muffin=Not want to change name, my human gave it to me and I like it.
- Do you have any hobbies other than writing? Steve=Does a bird have feathers? Too many to list really, but a few are, feeding birds, nature photography, nature study, reading, collecting: old tins, insulators, baskets, old board games, minerals, wooden ware. Plus, woodworking (small projects), sewing and about 550 other things. Muffin=He not joke, you should see this place! He crazy…but fun!
- Be it books or movies, if given chance, which character’s life would you choose to live and why? Muffin=I already my own character in our PI mystery stories!
- If you have a job now, are you happy with it? If you could change it now, which one would you choose? Steve=No I don’t, so no I won’t.
- Do you like to cook? Muffin=No need to cook, that why I have a human.
- Which is your Zodiac sign? No idea, don’t believe in that.
- Do you believe in predictions made for your zodiac sign? Muffin=No way, I not believe in that too.
- Are you, so far, proud, and satisfied with your blog’s progress? Steve=Actually it has gone beyond what I thought possible! But always keep moving ahead!
- What’s the most useless piece of knowledge you know? Muffin=Cat philosophy say, if it useless it not knowledge, if it knowledge it not useless.
- Which is your favorite work from your blog? Leave the link so that everyone can enjoy !! Steve=Hmm, I hate to pick out a favorite, I’ll let you decide. hehehehehe.
- What is motive of your blogging? Steve=To give people a nice place to come and relax for a few minutes each day.
- What will you do when you get frustrated? Muffin=Bite my human’s foot. Work great!
- Do you know to play guitar? Steve=hahahahahahahaha! I mean, no.
- Have you ever thought you have done everything in life and you have nothing to do anymore? Muffin=Always more feet to bite, plants to knock down, tummies to jump on….
- If you could get a paid three day break from hustle and bustle of life, where would you spend your vacation? Steve=In a Nice warm place! Muffin=With me!
- What “old person” thing I do. Muffin=Everything, I not kitten anymore!
- What’s the funniest joke you know by heart? Steve=I don’t unfortunately. Sigh.
- Whom do you miss right now? Steve=My dad.
- What’s one thing you love about yourself? Muffin=I cute, cuddly, warm, fuzzy, smart. It’s only supposed to be one thing. It my question and it all on one line so that make it one thing. Um, not bad, must remember that.
- What movie can you watch over and over and not get tired of? Muffin=None, not watch movies much, it interferes with important things, like napping. Um, this is my question. No it not, you did two in row, so I do two in row, only fair. Hmm, I guess that’s okay. Or I could bite foot. No, no! It’s your question all the way! That better.
Questions for my nominees:
- In which country do you live?
- What is your favorite time of day?
- Do you prefer sunny days or cloudy days?
- What do you enjoy doing on a rainy day?
- What do you enjoy doing on a sunny day?
- Are you a city loving person or a country loving person?
- Do you prefer being outside or inside?
- Would you like to spend a week in a tent in our northern forest?
- Would you like to go on a world cruise?
- Have you ever been on a hike that was longer than a day’s journey?
- Do you prefer to walk or jog?
Now, my nominees:
If your last name begins with any of the letters from N to Z then you are nominated for this award! No pressures if you don’t want to do it, but if you do accept and I hope many of you will, please let me know when you get it done so I don’t miss seeing it!
Thank you once more Mrs. Holliman and Haroon for nominating me! I hope you all have a great day and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.