Hi everyone! Here we other with Grover’s picks to make you smile or groan on this beautiful Monday morning. It is nice to have something where you get to have a choice on a Monday, instead of just “I must” get up and go to work, or school, or whatever. So, here we go, feel free to laugh all you want!
YOU KNOW YOU’RE A MOM WHEN…
1. You automatically double-knot everything you tie.
2. You hear a baby cry in the grocery store, and you start to gently sway back and forth, back and forth. And your children are at school.
3. You actually start to like the smell of strained carrots mixed with applesauce.
4. You get so into crafts you contemplate writing a book called 101 Fun Crafts to do with Dryer Lint and Eggshells.
5. You are out for a nice romantic meal with your husband, enjoying some real adult conversation, when suddenly you realize that you’ve reached over and started to cut up his steak.
Did you hear the rumor about butter? Well, I’m not going to spread it.
Common sense is not a gift. It’s a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn’t have it.
Taking his seat in his chambers, the judge faced the opposing lawyers.
“So,” he said, “I have been presented, by both of you, with a bribe.”
Both lawyers squirmed uncomfortably. “You, Mr. Leon, gave me $15,000. And you, Mr. Campos, gave me $10,000.”
The judge reached into his pocket and pulled out a check. He handed it to Mr. Leon. “Now then, I’m returning $5,000, and we’re going to decide this case solely on its merits.”
Being a functioning adult, every day seems a bit excessive.
Every time the man next door headed toward Robinson’s house, Robinson knew he was coming to borrow something. “He won’t get away with it this time,” muttered Robinson to his wife. “Watch this.”
“Er, I wonder if you’d be using your power-saw this morning,” the neighbor began.
“Oh, I’m awfully sorry,” said Robinson with a smug look, “but the fact of the matter is, I’ll be using it all day.”
“In that case,” said the neighbor, “you won’t be using your golf clubs, mind if I borrow them?”
That is it for today everyone, have a great day and God bless!
Steve, Muffin and Grover.
©2022 Steve McLeod.