Hi there everyone and welcome back! Hopefully we can find something today to give you a smile, chuckle, or at least a groan! So, time to see what Grover has for us today…
TELL TALE SIGNS YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO AT WORK
– You’ve read the entire Dilbert page-a-day calendar for 2022.
– You discover that staring at your cubicle wall long enough produces images of Elvis.
– You’ve definitively figured out a way to get Gilligan OFF the island.
– People come into your office frequently…to borrow pencils from your ceiling.
– The 5th Division of Paperclips has completely overrun the Pushpin Infantry, and General White-Out has called for reinforcements.
– You forward this joke to friends.
YOU KNOW YOU’VE BEEN DRINKING TOO MUCH COFFEE WHEN
~ You can take a picture of yourself from ten feet away without using the timer.
~ You get a speeding ticket even when you’re parked.
~ You just completed another sweater… and you don’t know how to knit!
~ You answer the door before people knock.
~ You have to watch videos in fast-forward.
~ You ski uphill.
~You grind your coffee beans in your mouth.
~You lick your coffeepot clean.
Anyone who doesn’t know what shampoo tastes like has never bathed a dog.
And yet again this morning, no one is standing next to my bed and saying, “Your Royal Highness, here is your coffee.”
Well, that is all that Grover has for us today. I hope you will have a marvelous Monday and God bless!
Steve, Muffin and Grover.
©2022 Steve McLeod.