Hello everyone on this Monday morning! Here we are again to start your week with some fun, giggles and laughs from Grover. So, let us see what he has for us today…
RULES FOR PROCRASTINATORS
1. If anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. Never put off until tomorrow what you can forget about altogether.
3. All deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.
4. The probability of a miracle, though infinitesimally small, is not exactly zero.
5. If at first you don’t succeed, there is always next year.
I caught my son chewing on electrical cords.
So I had to ground him.
He’s doing better currently.
And conducting himself properly.
One summer evening during a violent thunderstorm a mother was tucking her son into bed. She was about to turn off the light when he asked with a tremor in his voice, “Mommy, will you sleep with me tonight?”
The mother smiled and gave him a reassuring hug. “I can’t dear,” she said. “I have to sleep with Daddy.”
A long silence was broken at last by his shaky little voice: “The big sissy.”
Be decisive. Right or wrong, make a decision. The road is paved with flat squirrels who couldn’t make a decision.
“Normal” is a setting on a washing machine.
There we have it for today, I hope you were able to enjoy a laugh or two from this selection. Drink some coffee, smile and enjoy your day!
Steve, Muffin and Grover.
©2022 Steve McLeod.