Hi everyone! Welcome back to some fun and more fun with Grover to begin your Monday and your week! Let us see what he has for us today…
THIS TOWN IS SO SMALL…
…the city jail is called Amoeba, because it only has one cell.
…the New Year’s baby was born in October.
…Main Street is one block long and dead ends in both directions.
…Second Street is in the next town over.
…the ZIP code is a fraction.
…a “Night on the Town” takes only 11 minutes.
I got a big envelope in the mail that had written on the front,
“Photographs: Do Not Bend.” Underneath the mailman wrote, “Oh, yes they do.”
The Top Ten Dinner Dishes When Mom’s Away and Dad’s Cooking:
10. Hot dogs with just a hint of Tabasco.
9. “Kids eat free” night at the steak house.
7. Broiled bologna benedict on rye.
6. Back-of-the-fridge goulash (with lots of pepper).
5. Chips and salsa.
4. Cocoa Puff surprise.
3. Something old, something blue, something frozen, call it stew.
2. Cold pizza.
1. Whatever’s cooking at Grandma’s.
Bringing my dog named SHARK to the beach yesterday was probably not the best idea.
Well, there we have it for today everyone, Grover hopes you were able to get a chuckle or two from his selection. Have a great Monday and God bless!
Steve, Muffin and Grover.
©2022 Steve McLeod