Good Monday morning everyone! I hope you are ready for more fun and humor from our fun loving bird, Grover! He has picked out more fun funnies for us today so here we go…
MURPHY’S LAWS FOR PARENTS
1. The tennis shoes you must replace today will go on sale next week.
2. Leakproof anything will.
3. The chances of a piece of bread falling with the grape jelly side down is directly proportional to the cost of the carpet.
4. The garbage truck will be two doors past your house when the argument over whose day it is to take out the trash ends.
5. The shirt your child must wear today will be the only one that needs to be washed or mended.
6. Gym clothes left at school in lockers mildew at a faster rate than other clothing.
7. The item your child lost – and must have for school within the next ten seconds – will be found in the last place you look.
8. Sick children recover miraculously when the pediatrician enters the treatment room.
9. Refrigerated items, used daily, will gravitate toward the back of the refrigerator.
10. Your chances of being seen by someone you know dramatically increase if you drive your child to school in your robe and curlers.
When you’re young and drop something, you pick it up. When you’re older and drop something, you stare at it for a bit contemplating if you need it anymore.
A mother texting to her son, “John, just found out Aunt Elsie died. LOL”
Son: “Why are you saying LOL?”
Mom: “I am adding Lot’s Of Love.”
Son: “Mom, that means Laughing Out Loud!”
Mom: “Gotta go, I have some urgent calls to make…”
I never finish anything. I have a black belt in partial arts.
It’s probably my age that tricks people into thinking I’m an adult.
Well, that is all for today everyone, have a great Monday and God bless!
Steve, Muffin and Grover.
©2022 Steve McLeod.