Hello once again everyone and welcome back to another great time here at Steve’s Country. Well, at least I hope it will be anyway. You know, just a little. Oh well, it’s time for another round of fun with the Sunshine Blogger Award! Wow!! Yep, got another one. This time it comes from my very good friend Ilona over at https://easydiet.blog and although most of you are likely familiar with Ilona’s blog, if you haven’t, then please check her blog and you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much Ilona for nominating me for this award, I do appreciate it very much!
Here are the rules for this nomination award;
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to recieved the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display “Sunshine blogger Award” in your post/on your blog.
5. Notify nominees about it by commenting on one of their blogposts.
1. Tell me two things that prompted you to start a blog?
That’s not fair, starting with a hard question. First, I wanted to try something new and find out what blogging was all about. Second, I liked to write and wanted to bring a smile to people’s day if I could.
2.What is the happiest day in your life?
Every day is the happiest day of my life.
3.What absolutely excites you right now?
I have to copy Ilona on this one and say COFFEE!! And I like to get up and chase my dreams as well. The only problem is my dreams like to stay in bed so I’m never able to catch them. They just kind of disappear. And also, well, uh, that’s a secret.
4. What’s the most important thing I should know about you?
Oh, this is bad. I have to copy Ilona again. I’m a weirdo too. Plus, I’m a bit odd, strange, kind of old fashioned. But, I’m fun. Really. Honest. There’s lots of people that would back me up on that. Well, there is some that would. Okay, a few that would. Um, I’m sure I could find someone that would. Sigh.
5. What are you currently reading?
These questions. Wow, that was an easy one. I like easy questions. Why couldn’t they have easy questions when I was in school?
6. What do you think is the driving force in your life?
Nobody drives me to do anything. I can do that myself. Usually I just drive myself crazy. Or I drive myself to do stupid things. Or I drive the hammer onto my thumb( aiming for the wrong nail). Is that enough driving? It’s starting to hurt a little.
7. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this year/month/week?
This year? Hasn’t happened yet. But it’s coming! Wheehee! This month? I passed 350 followers! This week? I got to do another collaboration with my friend Ilona!
8. If you had the opportunity to meet one person you haven’t met, who would it be, why, and what would you talk about?
That’s a secret. I love easy questions.
9. Who is your role model?
It was, and still is, my Dad. My father, role model and friend.
10. If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
Um, uh, now we’re back to tough questions. Hmm…MEOW! What are you talking about? It’s my question Muffin. MEOW, MEOW!! Now listen, I told you it’s…now don’t look at my feet like that. No, I’m not…MEOW! Chomp! AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! My foot, my foot!! No, not the other foot too! Okay, okay, it can be your question. Meow, meow. Muffin would like to know why it’s so hard to train me. Sigh.
11. How can I be most helpful to you right now?
Tell everyone you know about my blog so I can reach my next goal of 500 followers!! Well, it’s an idea anyway. I mean, you don’t have to. Just a thought. Sigh.
Now, it’s time for my questions!
Hey, did you notice I didn’t say even once in answering questions that I like warm places? Not bad. I knew I could do it. Just takes will power. Now for the nominations;
Okay folks, another day, another award! I like this, I hope you have enjoyed it as well. And next time there will be a whole new bunch of bloggers chosen for the award. Yes, there is another one, or two, to go! Enjoy your day and your weekend coming up or already here for some of you and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.
© 2019 Steve McLeod.