Hello again everyone and here we are with another award, but a new one for me! I received this award from Renee who has a wonderful, inspiring and encouraging blog! Please take some time and check her out and maybe even give her a follow. Thank you so very much Renee for this nomination!!
You have been chosen for this recognition because of the encouragement and inspiration you bring to your readers.
The way this works: Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog. Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them. List five things about yourself. Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because it is the number that signifies grace.
Okay, now I need to list 5 things about myself:
1. Why is the sky blue? Because if it was green it would be hard to see the trees.😂😹
2. Do you like to iron clothes? NO!😜
3. What makes a duck quack? Sorry, must pass on this one.😕
4. What makes you happy? Oh my, so many things. Friendship, birds singing, sunshine, hot weather, a summer shower, a chipmunk sitting on my shoulder, all you who are reading this.😃😄😺😸😻😽😎
4. What legacy do you want to leave behind? I think I better pass on this one too.🤔🙄
5. What is your favorite artistic form of expression? I like writing and photography, plus I draw a little.
Now my nominees:
Now for 5 original questions. Right. Anyway, here we go:
Okay, that wasn’t so bad. I hope you enjoyed this new award. Enjoy the remainder, or beginning of, your day and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.
© 2019 Steve McLeod.