Hello everyone and here we are with something new today. New for me at least, and that’s always a nice thing. I like new things. Generally at least. Maybe not everything would be good! I was tagged for this one by my friend Stu and thank you ever so much for this Stu, I appreciate it a lot!! Stu is a man that is honest and straight forward, tells things like they are and is always there to help others. Thanks again Stu for your friendship and tagging me for this!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their post to yours.
2. Link this post so we can read them 😊
3. Use the original featured image and include it in your post.
4. Copy and paste the meaning of the tag into your post.
The Meaning of this Tag:
For many people here in the United States, August means the beginning of a new school year, or at the very least time to prepare for school to begin in early September. It can be very stressful and chaotic. “Back to School” is all over advertisements, television, the internet, grocery stores, department stores…pretty much everywhere you look. It’s a combination of excitement, anxiety, and stress that our society dreads yet looks forward to every year.
In this month’s tag, inspired by the nostalgia of “Back to School” season, Purple Rose and I want to go “Back to the Basics” and reflect on our education and early life. Join us in remembering the sweet smell of freshly opened crayons, the sound of pencils sharpening, and the sight of red ink on the most recently graded assignment…
5. Answer the questions.
6. Tag at least one person.
7. Have fun and enjoy the rest of your month! ❤
Here are the questions:
1. Did you (do you) go to public school or private school? Or, were you (are you) homeschooled? (Please do not share the name of your school XD)
I went to public school. Talk about an easy question!🤪
2. What was (is) your favorite subject in school?
Science👨🔬 and French. (I just wish I could remember it now, sigh😕)
3. What was your favorite grade in school?
Most of them were good really, but I guess grade 9 would be tops.🤸♂️
4. Do you prefer pens or pencils? Why?
In school, pens mostly, pencils for drawing (which I did mostly when I wasn’t supposed to be drawing😲). Now, pens mostly, pencils for drawing (which I can do whenever I want now🤪)
5. What was (is) your favorite school lunch?
6. What is the biggest lesson you have learned in life?
That’s a tough one, there are so many that a person learns. But, don’t let someone PUSH you into doing something you don’t want to do or be someone you are not. It never works out. Never. It only causes problems and pain for you and others.
7. What do you wish someone taught you a long time ago?
Not to worry what people say or think about you. It doesn’t matter. That’s their problem.
Now for this I tag:
Well, that is it for this one, hope you all enjoyed something a little different here today and I hope that everyone enjoys their evening/morning, wherever you happen to live, and God bless!
Steve and Muffin. (Muffin will be back to helping tomorrow)
© 2019 Steve McLeod.