Liebster Award #13!
Greetings everyone and yes, we are back again with another award today! This time it’s the Liebster Award which was given to me by Jyoti. She has a great blog where she talks about many things and writes poetry as well! Jyoti lives in India which is a nice warm place! Thank you so very much Jyoti for giving me this award!! I truly appreciate you thinking of me like this!!
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011.
Liebster is not a English word, it is a German word. In German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The Rules are:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
Now we get to the hard part, trying to come up with 11 facts about me that are different so Muffin is going to share in this part. I will take the first 6 and Muffin will take the next 5 facts. Here we go:
- I like hot weather.
- I don’t like winter.
- I enjoy hiking.
- I enjoy being on a lake in a canoe.
- I enjoy exploring old buildings, even if they don’t look safe.
- I enjoy exploring old trails/roads.
- I run very fast.
- I love chipmunks.
- I have a lot of patience. I need it trying to train my human.
- I can jump 5 feet (150cm) straight up from a sitting position.
- I’m tricky.
Okay, now for Jyoti’s questions, Muffin will be helping a bit:
- Have you ever read the book of Harry Potter or seen the movie of it? If yes, who is your favorite character? No, never read it or seen the movie.🤔
- If you like a girl/ boy how you would approach him/ her? If you are married then, tell what you would do if you are not married? Go up and say hi. Meow, meow! What? No way! I will not do that. Meow!!! I don’t care if cats like that, I will not go up to a woman and purr. Not going to happen. MEOW! Go ahead! You do that if you want, I won’t!😠😒
- Your friends find you which type of person? Some say fun. 😀 Some say crazy.🤪🙄
- Do you want to own a dream house or dream car? Choose one! House all the way! A place to live, relax, room for a family, a yard, garden, definitely a house!! Meow! Wow, Muffin agrees!😃😺🏠
- Do you believe in aliens? 🤫shh, not so loud, Earthlings might hear us.👽
- Why do you follow my blog? Because I like it. That was easy. Meow! Wow, Muffin agrees again!😁😸
- Why should I follow your blog? I have no idea. 🤔 MEOW!!😼 I mean, because Muffin is there and she’s cute! 😽😻 That was really close.😬
- Any one thing which you want to eradicate from this world? Everything bad. Already packing for my one way trip to the moon.😂👨🚀🚀
- You are in a new to a place and you do not know the people of that area very well. You went to a restaurant and when you were about to pay bill, you found that you have no money and no phone! What would you do to pay the bill? Use my credit card.😀😂
- What do you like more- sunrise or sunset? Choose XD. I’m a morning person so sunrise!😃🌞😺
- Okay, a simple question:
suppose you are a police officer. You have a best friend with whom you have spent last 10 years and many good moments. One day, in a mission you got to know that he is a criminal. Were you will be able to kill him? If it was necessary in the line of duty, yes.😕
Okay everyone, now my questions are:
- What is your favorite thing to do on vacation?
- How tall are you?
- What month were you born?
- Do you like having fun?
- Do you prefer to live in the city, small town, or country?
- Do you like to travel to new places?
- Do you like to travel to far away places?
- Have you ever been to a different country than where you live?
- How many countries have you visited?
- Do you read a lot or just a little?
- Do you like ice cream?
Okay, now for the nominees:
Well, that’s it for now folks! Thank you for stopping by to check out another award today. I hope you all have a great day tomorrow and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.
© 2019 Steve McLeod.