The Real Neat Blog Award!
Hello everyone, this is exciting, it is my very first Real Neat Blog Award!! It’s always fun to get something new. I like all of the awards of course, but it’s still nice when something new comes along. So this is actually 2 new ones in a row for me, not bad. Anyway, this award was given to me by Sophie, aka Dragon Warrior. She has a nice blog where she shares and writes about a lot of different things. She is a great story writer and artist too. Thank you so very much Sophie for giving me this award!
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Nominate any number of people, linking to their blogs and let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
- Come up with 7 questions for the people you nominated.
- Are you messy or organized? Yes, I am. 😀 MEOW!!😾 What’s that? Oh, I’m only supposed to pick one I guess. 🤔 I have organized mess. 😀 NO!😲 Stop looking at my feet!! Okay, I’m actually organized. Except my desk. No matter what I do that desk can’t stay organized.🤪
- What do you want to share through your blog? Smiles. Laughs. Positive thoughts. Nature. Friendship.
- Do you like origami? I don’t know, never tried it. What does it taste like?🤔 MEOW!!😾 What? Paper? It tastes like paper?🙄 Meow, meow! 😺 It is paper? Who eats paper?😜 Chomp!! AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!😲 My foot again!! Sometimes I don’t know what’s going on!😬 My foot.🙄😹😹
- What was your favourite childhood game? Scrabble and Monopoly. That was easy.
- What was your favourite food that your parents cooked? This is easy and hard. I know what it is, I just don’t know what it is. It’s a Swedish food, has a Swedish name which I can’t remember, but it’s so good. Kind of like soup/stew, but it’s different. Sigh. And I don’t know how to make it.😕😥
- What is your current favourite food? 🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟😋😋😋😋😋
- Something you collect? Another easy hard one. I collect so many different things. Stoneware, graniteware, kerosene lamps, old tins, old medicine items, old baskets, old pre 1960 games, rocks and minerals. To name a few things.😂😹
Can’t believe I got them all done already. MEOW!! Okay, okay!! We got them done. Whew, that was close. She was looking at the other foot now. Okay, my questions:
- Do you like to decorate with antiques or strictly a modern look?
- Do you feed the birds?
- Have you ever hugged a deer?
- Do you enjoy walking?
- What country would you like to visit, besides the country where you live?
- Would you like to live beside the ocean or deep in the forest?
- Do you have any pets?
Okay, now my nominees:
Well, that’s it for this one everybody, I hope you enjoyed, have a great week and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.
© 2019 Steve McLeod.