Sunshine Blogger Award! #15.
Hello everyone and here we are with my 15th Sunshine Blogger Award! Wow, this is absolutely great making it this far. And, it’s another goal reached here at Steve’s Country! I was hoping to make it to 15 this year and who knows, maybe it will go beyond that too! Thank you so much Richard over at Bigskybuckeye for this nomination!! I’m sorry though that it has taken so long to get it done. But I certainly do appreciate that you thought of me for this fantastic award!
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
For the nominees who wish to participate, here are the questions for you to respond to. You are all amazing with the inspiration you bring to others.
- Name one person who always finds a way to inspire you. Wow, name just one person, that’s tough. You’re not trying to get me in trouble are you?🤔😳 Hmm. Meow.😺 No Muffin, it says “person”. MEOW!😼 Chomp! AAAAAAAA!!!!!!😲 My foot! Muffin inspires me!😺👍 She always finds a way to do it too!😸🙄 How does she know when I’m doing one of these awards anyway?🤔🙄
- How has blogging benefited your life? By making many new friends around the world, growing in my writing.😁 Meow!=by allowing me to share my point of view, meeting new cat friends.😸😻
- Do you like to experience nature? YES!! For both of us!😁😸 If so, what is one of your favorite activities? Walking in the forest, sitting by the river or lake and writing poems, photography, feeding birds, making friends with various animals.😃 Muffin adds, watching chipmunks,😺🐿 sniffing fresh air in summer.😸
- How important is family to you? Well, I don’t have my own family so…MEOW!! As I was about to add, so Muffin is my family and she is very important to me, sharing, playing, cuddling.😁😸 Whew, that was close.😬
- What is your favorite season of the year? SUMMER!!! 😃😂🤸♂️ Why is it your favorite? It’s warm, everything is growing, it’s warm, flowers are blooming, it’s warm, all the amazing animal life, and it’s warm.🌞🌞🌼🌼🌳🌳🙄
- What month were you born? June! A nice warm month. Have I mentioned that I like warm months? 🤔 Well, I do.😁🌞
- If you could visit any place in the world for the first time, where would you want to go? About 550 places, so I’ll use the short list: Sweden, England, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Australia, Hawaii. Now, places within those places would be the long list.🤸♂️🥳👍🏝⛱😎
- Who is one of your most favorite authors? Actually, I don’t have one. That was easy.🙂
- What is something which you have a great deal of passion for? Nature, photography, warm places. He asked.😀🙄
- Share a favorite verse of Scripture or an inspiring quotation. Psalm 103:2 “Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits.” For a quotation:
- Tell us one interesting facet about yourself. Hahahahahaha! Oh my, you’re funny! 😂😹 Now if you hadn’t put the word ‘interesting’ in there it would have been easy. Hmm, this is hard, really it is.🤔 Oh, I’ve got it.😃 Wait, no that won’t work.🤔 Oh, right!😀 No, that’s no good either.😕 I know!😄 Hmm, not interesting. 🙄 Okay, I’m a bit crazy,🤪 but in a fun sort of way.😜 Proof: I love warm places🌴🌞 so I live in the coldest place I could find.🥶⛄😂
Now for the nominees:
Yes, I know, short list, I’m not following the rules. Told you I was a bit crazy!! Now for;
- Name one person who always finds a way to inspire you.
- Do you like to experience nature?
- What is one of your favorite outdoor activities?
- What is your favorite season?
- Have you ever experienced temperatures of -40 or colder?
- Why did you start blogging?
- How often do you post something?
- How much time do you spend blogging?
- Do you enjoy blogging more than when you started?
- Has your writing changed at all since you started?
- Do you like Brussels sprouts?
Yes, I borrowed some of the same questions, hey, they were good questions. Thank you once again Richard for this award! Thank you all for reading, I hope your week is off to a great start and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.
© 2019 Steve McLeod.