Sunshine Blogger Award #18.
Hello everyone on this nice, sunny and fairly mild Saturday! Officially this is the first day of winter. Right. Not this far north. We have had winter for 2 months already, and likely 4 more to go. However, I’m hoping for an early spring. Our last early spring was 5 years ago. But anyway, that’s why today is a great day for the Sunshine Blogger award!! Betul gave me this award and I would like to thank her very much for doing so!! The Sunshine award is so much fun. Betul is from Turkey but presently at university in California. Please check out her blog!
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites
• Answer their questions
• Nominate up to 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
• Notify the nominees about their nomination via their blog or social media
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
- Do you have a grand purpose for your life? If so, what is it? To make people smile. 🙂🙂🙂Meow!😾 Oh, and of course Muffin helps me with that.😸 Whew, that was close.😳
- How much of your daily life do you spend on your phone? Hardly any time at all. I use it when I need to.😀 I’m not so sure about Muffin though.😹
- Do you prefer to have a few close friends or a large group of friends? A few close friends is good for me, numbers are not important.😁 Meow!😼 Of course Muffin is my best friend.😀😹 This is getting dangerous.😬
- How does a typical morning look for you? Sunny,🌞 warm,🌴 calm,🙂 warm,🌴 quiet,😀 warm,🌴 relaxing,😄 warm,🌴 beautiful,😁 warm,🌴 playing with Muffin,😻 warm, 🌴coffee. ☕☕☕☕☕ Okay, I like to dream sometimes too.🙄🙄 Sigh.
- Do you like reading as much as you like writing? Yes I certainly do.😁📘📚
- What inspires you the most (e.g. sunny weather, dog, family etc) Summer, sunshine, Muffin, WARM places and even though my dad is gone, memory of him still inspires!
- If you drink coffee, what is your favorite and why? COFFEE!!!☕☕☕☕☕😋😋😋😋😋 Not flavored stuff.😒 Real, genuine, regular coffee.👍👌😀😀😀 Black. Nothing in it. Muffin disagrees with this one.😾😾😹😹
- Did you travel to other countries? If so, where? I have been to the US several times and to France once. That’s it, though I would love to travel and visit other countries too.😃😃✈✈ Muffin disagrees with this also.😾😾
- Do you speak other languages than your mother tongue? If so, which languages? I have enough trouble with English.😂😂😹😹🙄I used to speak French quite well, but have forgotten it almost entirely except for a few words. Sigh.😕🤔🙄
- Do you like sleeping? Only when necessary.😀😀🙄 Muffin says YES!!!😹😹🙄
- Weird: Have you ever hit/slap your sibling secretly as a kid (I did, many times) I’m the youngest in my family, all my siblings are quite a bit older than me. It would not have been smart to hit them. Nope. Not at all.😲😲😳😳😬😬
There we have it for Betul’s questions and now…
Questions for my nominees:
- Do you make New Year’s resolutions?
- Are you planning to travel anywhere in 2020?
- Do you like traveling to other countries?
- Do you like long or short vacations?
- Do you prefer to stay right around where you live for a vacation?
- Are there any areas in your own country that you have never seen but would like to?
- Do you have a “bucket list” of things you would like to do?
- How long is your bucket list?
- Do you keep a diary or journal?
- Do you keep a written list of things you would like to write about on your blog?
- What would you do if a 4 inch (10cm) spider came walking across the floor by your feet?
Now for the nominees:
I don’t often do it this way, but this time I leave it open to any of my followers!!! I hope some of you will take up the challenge and accept this award and answer my thrilling questions!🙄 Okay, maybe they’re not thrilling, but it sounded better that way.😂😂😹😹
There we have it for another award, thanks once again Betul, I do appreciate it! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.
© 2019 Steve McLeod.