The Real Neat Blog Award, #3!
Hello everyone and welcome to another award, the Real Neat Blog Award! This is only #3 for me on this award and that in itself is exciting, though I enjoy all the awards no matter what number it happens to be. This award was given to me by Lydia, and a great big THANK YOU for that!! Lydia writes a great blog on many subjects so go on over, say “HI” and give her a follow!
Display the blog award logo in your blog.
Thank the blogger who nominated you. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
Answer all the questions they have given you.
Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
Ask them 7 questions.
Lydia’s questions for me:
- Would you rather be half your height or double your weight? Hmm, if I was half my height, wouldn’t that make me double my weight? Or at least it would look like it. And if I was double my weight then I would be half my height, and I’m not joking about that. Therefore if I take one and minus the other and add it to the other two and divide by 2 that would make me the same that I am now. Therefore, I choose to stay the way I am, it’s far more simple for this country boy. Interesting question and lots of fun!😂😹😜🤪
- Celery in ice cream or pickle juice in place of milk in your cereal? Well, another one of those interesting questions, but this one is, um, well, rather different.🤔 I can’t eat ice cream or drink milk therefore I can’t answer the question. Sigh.😳😄😸
- What’s a topic that you talk about most? Well, I don’t talk much at all, however, if we include writing as part of talking then it would be…nature.🙂🌳🌲🍄😽🐿🐉✈🐻🦝🐺🦌🦆🦅🐦🦉🦋🕷🐞🐝
- What time do you go to bed and wake up? Hmm, generally speaking, I go to bed to sleep.😴😴🛏 I’m a strange person with no specific time schedule for going to bed, it can be anywhere from 9 to 10:30pm.🌙 Getting up in the morning varies as well, in winter, usually around 5:30 to 6 am, and in summer normally 4 to 4:30 am.🌞🙄
- What’s your favorite way of exercise? Finally an easy question…WALKING!🚶♂️🚶♂️🚶♂️🚶♂️
- How much time do you spend on your blog each day? I really have no idea,🤔 I never time myself.😁🙄😺😸
- Broccoli cooked or raw? Cooked, but not over cooked.😀🥦
There we have it for Lydia‘s questions today, thank you once again Lydia for the nomination and folks, don’t forget to go and check out her blog!
Questions for my nominees:
- Do you like to travel?
- Have you ever traveled outside of your country?
- Would you like to travel to other countries?
- What 5 countries would you like to visit or revisit?
- Can you give 3 (or more) reasons why someone should visit your country?
- Can you name 2 places in your own country you would like to visit that you have never been to before?
- Would you prefer to live in your present city/town all your life, or would you prefer to move somewhere else?
And now for my nominees:
And there we have it for today folks, I hope you enjoyed this award post and there will be more to come over the next few days. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.
© 2020 Steve McLeod.