THE 10 LAWS OF LIFE
1. When ones hands are covered in oil, grease, or glue, your nose will start
2. Your insurance will cover everything but what has happened.
3. When things seem easy to do, it’s because you haven’t followed all the
4.The cost is always higher than one budgets for, and it’s exactly 3.14
times higher, hence the importance of pi.
5. The probability that one will spill food on one’s clothes is directly
proportional to its need to be clean.
6. Each and every body sitting on a commode will cause the doorbell to ring.
7. Wind velocity will increase proportionally to the cost of ones hairdo.
8. After discarding something not used for years, you will need it one week
9. Arriving for an appointment will cause the receptionist to be absent, and
if one arrives late, everyone else arrived before you.
10. When you don’t know what to do, walk fast and look worried.
If someone sits next to you on the bus or park bench, look straight ahead and say in a monotone voice, “Did you bring the money?”
Three hardest things to say… 1. I’m sorry; 2. I was wrong; 3. Worcestershire sauce
That moment when you walk into a spider web suddenly turns you into a karate master.
Well, there we have it for today, I hope you were able to get a chuckle or two from these. No, I did not make these up, they are bits of comedy I have collected over the years. Please stay safe, have a wonderful day and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.
© 2020 Steve McLeod.