Hi everyone on this beautiful Saturday! And welcome to another award with Muffin and I! I figure any award coming in should be shared with Muffin so that’s the way we will do this one too. Thanks so much Riya for nominating me for this award! That was actually 2 months ago now, I’m getting way behind in doing my awards. But I really do appreciate this award and so does Muffin, she always likes to join in with the answers. If you haven’t been to Riya’s blog yet then now is your opportunity to do so. Say Hi and give her a follow.
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
2. Make a Post of the award (with photo)
3. Post the rules
4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice
5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
6. Follow Vincent Ehindero @ vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities.
Riya’s Questions For Us:
1. What’s the best thing you like about blogging? And your advice.
Steve=It’s fun. I enjoy writing and photography so blogging was a natural fit for me. I also enjoy meeting people from all over the world, getting a chance to talk with all these people and find a lot of new friends. Advice: Have fun, write about the things you know about and enjoy.😁✍
2. What do you do to relax?
Muffin=SLEEP! EAT! And play with my human!😺😸😻😼
3. What is that one thing you are very grateful for?
Steve=Muffin is definitely one thing I am very grateful for!😃😺
4. What is your happiest moment?
Muffin=When I got my very own human!😸😹😻
5. Would you prefer a Cat or Dog?
Muffin=NO more pets needed! Only me, I enough for my human.😾😾😹
There we have it! And now…
Questions For My Nominees:
Now For The Nominees:
If your first name begins with a J, P, S, or T, then you are nominated for this award! But please let me know when you post it so I can make sure I don’t miss it. There is no pressure to do the award, it’s all in fun and to let you know you are appreciated!
That’s it for this award, once again, thank you Riya for the nomination. Have a wonderful weekend everyone, stay safe and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.