Mystery Blogger Award #10!
Hello and welcome to another Mystery Blogger Award! Thank you so very much Keziah for giving this award to me, always very much appreciated! Keziah is a teen girl that has a wonderful blog where she enjoys writing about a variety of topics. She also enjoys photography and she is doing very well with that! If you have not been to her blog yet, please take this opportunity to visit, say hi and encourage her by giving her a follow.
- Put the award logo/ image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and put a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice: with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma.
3 Things About Steve:
- I like the outdoors (just in case you didn’t already know).
- I like the color blue.
- I like antique rustic decor.
3 Things About Muffin:
- Me like soft beds.
- Me like bouncing on my human.
- Me like open windows.
Questions From Keziah:
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done (or one of them)? Oh my, that’s terribly hard to choose, there are so many. Well, there was the time I was climbing…wait, I haven’t written about that one yet. Um, oh, how about the time I got myself stuck in an old cellar for several hours with a skeleton and nearly had a bear join me.
- Are you reading any book right now and if so, what book? Yep, it’s called, “Have you considered”.
- What is your favorite thing to write about? Nature. Fiction too now.
- What is your opinion on this whole coronavirus thing? It is real, it is serious and I wish people would take it seriously. If people don’t want to care about themselves, please care about others.
- Would you rather explore the bottom of the sea, or the vast amount of celestial space? Hmm, the bottom of the sea would mean being in some kind of submarine, in which case I would develop claustrophobia, so NO to that one. If out in space I would have to be in some sort of space ship, in which case I would develop claustrophobia, so NO to that one. Hmm, nothing left, so guess that means no to both.
Now I’m supposed to give a link to my best post. I don’t know which is the best one, so I’ll leave that one up to you.
Now, My Questions For My Nominees:
- Do you like to eat breakfast and why?
- What would you prefer to drink in the morning, coffee, tea or milk mixed with pineapple juice?
- Do you, or have you at one time, had a garden?
- Do you prefer to read ebooks or real books?
- Do you enjoy cooking on a BBQ?
Now For My Nominees:
I know that’s only 3 and it says 10-20 in the rules. But what I did was add the 10 with the 20 to get 3. How? Add the zeros together and you get zero. Add one and two together and get 3. Simple. Meow, meow=Me teach my human that one!
Thanks again Keziah! I hope everyone has had an enjoyable day, or is having one depending on where you live, and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.