Liebster Award #19 And #20.
Hello everyone and welcome back to another award post! And this time it’s the Liebster Award which was so very kindly given to me by two wonderful bloggers, Lydia and Mrs. Holliman! Thank you so very much to both of you for thinking of us for this award!! It is very much appreciated by myself and Muffin, who truly enjoys helping out with these awards. Both of these bloggers are definitely worth a visit, so if you have never done so, now would be a good time to drop by and say “hi” to them and give them a follow as well, I’m sure they would appreciate seeing you.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) gave you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers that deserve the reward.
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer.
- Let them know they’ve been nominated.
11 Facts About Muffin And Me:
- Muffin: I have soft silky fur.
- Steve: I am the boss around here.
- Muffin: I have a very funny human.
- Steve: I now have sore feet.
- Muffin: I like to play at night.
- Steve: I like to sleep at night.
- Muffin: I like maple cake, with whipped cream.
- Steve: I like collecting minerals.
- Muffin: I like playing with my human’s collections.
- Steve: I like to bake.
- Muffin: I like watching my human do his “happy dance” when he touches something hot!
Now For Lydia’s Questions:
- What 3 words would you use to describe the mall? Past, obsolete, gone.😳
- How much time in your life do you spend blogging? As much as I want. I have no idea, don’t keep track.😜🙄
- What is your favorite nut? Muffin=my human!😹
- Ice cream or frozen yogurt? Muffin=Ice Cream! What is yogurt?😻
- What food allergy do you hope to never get? I can’t eat much now, if I get another food allergy there won’t be anything left to eat!😲
- Do you listen to the news? No, but I read it, does that count?😁
- What is something you are very sensitive around? Muffin=Don’t like men touching me! Except my human.😾😾
- Have you ever eaten raw onion? Naturally, doesn’t everyone? On hamburgers, hot dogs for example. Much healthier raw than cooked.😋
- What is the ideal temperature inside a house for you? 80F, 26C.😀😺
- What is a snack you eat almost every day? Muffin=My human’s food.😸
- What was/is your least favorite school subject? Muffin=What is school? Me=MATH.😳🤪
Now For Mrs. Holliman’s Questions:
- What is your favorite thing to blog about? Nature.😁
- What would be one thing that you would change that you did in your life? Muffin=Why worry about things in past that can’t change? Do things right now and in future.😸
- Strawberries or Blueberries? Impossible to pick, those are both my top favorite berry!!😋😋
- What is your favorite food to cook? Honestly, I don’t like cooking so don’t have a favorite. Sigh.😕
- What does love from GOD mean to you? Everything.🙂
- What is one of your favorite quote? Any quote Muffin=Quote, what is quote? Is good to eat?😺😸
- Hot dogs or Hamburger? Muffin=Food is food, give me the meat, you have rest.😻
- What is your favorite Tv show to watch? I don’t watch TV.🙄
- What would you be doing if snow came to your city? If snow came now I would cry. Muffin=Me too!😭😿
- What is your flavor of cake? Maple! Muffin=Me too!😄😸
- What are you thankful for? Wow, that would take several posts to answer that one, so I will pick one thing, MUFFIN! Muffin=Me pick my HUMAN!😍😻
Now For My Nominees:
Anyone whose first name begins with an A or B.
Now, My Questions For My Nominees:
- Do you enjoy traveling?
- Have you ever traveled to another country?
- Do you have a pet?
- Would you prefer to eat at home and never eat at a restaurant or eat at a restaurant and never eat at home?
- Can you speak more than one language? How many?
- Do you have a garden?
- Do you prefer living in a small or large house?
- Would you prefer to live in a smaller town or large city?
- Do you prefer spending more time alone or more time with large groups?
- Do you prefer hot weather or cold weather?
- What talent would you like to have that you don’t presently have?
And there we have it for another award, or rather, awards post! Thank you once again Mrs. Holliman and Lydia for nominating me! And for my nominees, there is no pressure to do the award, it is just something fun to enjoy and share with others. I hope you all have a wonderful day and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.