Vincent Ehindero Award x2!
Hello everyone and welcome back to another award post, this time a new one for me, the Vincent Ehindero Award! I was very kindly given this award by two people, first of all Ritisha and just a short time later James also gave me this award. I am honored really by all the awards I have been getting lately so I need to try and catch up a bit! Thank you so much Ritisha and James from both Muffin and I for giving this award to us. I always like to include Muffin otherwise she feels left out and she really enjoys helping out with these awards. Both of these bloggers are terrific and if you haven’t yet checked their blogs, now would be a good time to do so. Stop by, say hi and give them a follow, I’m sure they would appreciate it.
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero at vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities.
- Who is your role model, and why? Steve=even though my dad is now gone, he is still my role model.😁
- What are your hobbies? Muffin=Eating, sleeping, watching chipmunks, helping my human exercise, running fast as I can around apartment, biting my human’s feet.😹😹
- What would you do with a million pounds/dollars? Steve=First thing is to buy a place to live in a nice warm place, like my own tropical island! 😀🌴🏝🏖 Meow. This is my question Muffin. MEOW. Oh, right, and a giant play structure for Muffin.😳😹
- What is one thing you would change about yourself? Muffin=What there to change? I like me as me.😻
- Chinese or Indian food? Steve=Sorry, I prefer Canadian food. You know, hamburgers,🍔 French fries, 🍟pizza,🍕 French fries,🍟 fried rice, French fries.🍟 That sort of thing. And coffee.☕☕☕ And French fries.🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟😂😹
- What is the thing you are most proud of? Muffin=Surviving abuse from a bad human and having 5 adorable kittens.😻😻 Can’t have kittens anymore.
- Sweet or savoury? Steve=YES!!!😄😄
- Recommend me a book! Muffin=I not read books, why my human give me this question, he try to make me look bad, I going to bite his foot! Oh, he tell me book, “Have You Considered” by Julie Von Vett. Why human’s have more than one name? So confusing.😾😾
- Which country is your favourite, and why? Steve=That’s actually a tough question since I have only been to 3 countries, including the one where I live. Hmm, Canada is nice, in the summer, not winter. But since I’m kinda stuck here, I’ll choose Canada. However, France is warm year round. Hmm…🤔😁😸
- Why did you choose to blog? Muffin=Because my human blogs, and he need all the help he can get.😹😹
- What dream are you chasing in your life ? Steve=To live in a nice warm place.🤔🌞🌴😎
- What do you do during thisCovid-19 lockdown? Muffin=Not know what is lockdown.🐱 But things I do are what I always do. Run around, eat, sleep a lot, exercise with my human (he need inspiration to exercise) and bite his feet at least once a day.😼😹😳 Plus help him write our mystery stories!😸
- What type of music drives your creativity ? Steve=Forget the music, it won’t help my creativity, I need peace and quiet to be creative.😁
- What is your true ultimate goal in retirement ? Muffin=I not need to retire, I not work, my human look after me. Or I bite feet.😳 But maybe I sleep just a little more.😹
- If, you could describe your home country. How would that look like to readers ? Steve=Very cold for 7 months, not quite so cold for 3 months, almost warm for 6 weeks and maybe hot for 2 weeks.😄😸
- What genre or genres of blogs do you enjoy writing ? Muffin=Funny ones! And our mystery stories!😺
- How would you explain your family history ? Steve=Complicated.😂😹
- Do you read books for some inspiration when creating new blog topics ? Muffin=No, not need to do that. I have lots of inspiration, same with my human. If he can’t think of anything, then I bite feet, that make him kick table leg, then sit on floor and do human purring, then he hit head on table when he get up and that help him to think.😳🤪 Work good!😹🙄
That worked out great! And now for some questions for my nominees:
- Do you have just one main hobby, or do you have several?
- Do you like antiques?
- Do you like to travel?
- How many countries have you visited?
- Would you like to live in a log house?
- Have you done any skydiving, or would you like to?
- Do you ever have trouble thinking of something to write about on your blog?
- Do you plan on blogging for a long time, such as for years?
- What is one thing you would really like to do that you have never done?
Well, that’s it for the questions, now for the nominees. I will make it very simple again this time. If your last name begins with any of the letters A through M, then you are nominated for this award! However, there is no pressure to do it, but if you have the time it is a great way to learn a bit about each other. Thank you once again Ritisha and James! I hope you all have a wonderful day and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.