The Original Outstanding Blogger Award! #1 + #2.
Hello everyone and welcome to a first for me, the Original Outstanding Blogger Award and the Outstanding Blogger Award! I’m not sure if they are the same award or two different ones, but I’m going to treat them as the same award and put them together. The first was given to me by Lydia and the second by Ivory. Thank you so very much to the both of you for sending this award my way. They both have wonderful blogs so if you’re looking for another blog to follow, please check them out and say “hi”!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
- Which of the 4 temperaments are you (Sanguine, Choleric, Melancholic, or Phlegmatic)? Wow, these sound like a bunch of diseases! Whichever one means “happy”, put me down for that one. Meow, meow!=I agree, odd words, humans very strange. Put me down for the one that means cute!
- If living on another planet was an option, would you move there? YES! I’m always in favor of making this world a better place. Meow, meow!=Me too! Is there space mice?
- Is there a movie that you have memorized from start to finish? If so, which one? No, why would I want to do that? Meow, meow.=More strange actions by humans.
- Do you prefer to be a leader or a follower? Depends who the leader is and who the followers are. I wouldn’t want to be a leader of a bunch of followers who don’t. But following a leader who doesn’t know what he is doing is no good either. Meow, meow.=Easy answer, everyone follow me!
- When you have a spare hour on your hands with nothing to do, what’s the first thing you would be found doing? Oh my, I never have an hour with nothing to do, my problem is having enough hours to do all the things I want to do. Meow, meow.=I agree, just not enough time for biting feet, pushing plants off table, napping, eating, sleeping.
- What’s your favorite holiday and why? Hmm, guess I really don’t have a favorite unless it’s enjoying a nice warm tropical island. Meow, meow.=I agree. Does island have mice?
- If you could make a new law that everybody would have to obey, what would it be? Be nice. Meow, meow.=I say, obey cats, or we bite feet.
Who do you look up to? Most everyone. Meow, meow.=My human.
Why do you look up to them? Because I’m a bit height challenged. Meow, meow.=He taller than me.
Do you have a good sense of style? We don’t have pennies in Canada anymore, therefore we now lack cents here! Meow, meow.=Me like that one!
What’s your favorite genre of music? I don’t have one. Meow, meow.=Not like music, like quiet.
Do you think I intentionally made each questions just a little bit longer? Yes, I do. Does this mean I get a prize if I guess right? Meow, meow.=I hope it cat treats.
Well, that’s it for the questions, and now for the nominees! If your first name begins with the letters, A, B, C, H, J, or S, then you are nominated for this wonderful award! I would be very happy if you would accept this award, but I understand sometimes people would rather not, so there is no pressure at all to do this award.
Now for my questions:
- When did you start blogging?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Do you enjoy blogging more, or less, than when you started?
- Do you enjoy flying?
- Would you like to go on a world cruise?
- What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
- Do you prefer coffee or tea?
Well, that is all for this award, thank you once again to Lydia and Ivory for nominating me! I hope you all have a wonderful day and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.