Small Joys Tag!
Hi everyone! How are you all today? I hope it has been a good day for you. And for some of you, it’s the start of a new day, so Happy Friday to you. It has been a great day here at Steve’s Country, but I’ll tell you about that another time. Right now we are here to enjoy a wonderful tag, The Small Joys Tag! I was graciously tagged for this by Mrs. Holliman and thank you so very much for tagging me!! I truly appreciate it very much and I know you won’t mind if Muffin joins in on this tag, she loves participating in tags and awards. If you have not yet checked out Mrs. Holliman now is your chance to do so! Go on over, say hi and click that follow button! Thank you so much once again for this tag!
Only 3 Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List fifteen of your small joys.
- Nominate five other blogger friends who bring you joy.
Fifteen Small Joys!
- Chipmunks crawling all over me.
- A soft summer shower.
- A summer sunrise.
- Looking at a flower so tiny I had to use my magnifying glass to see it properly, and on this flower was the tiniest little insect getting some nectar and pollinating this tiny flower. God is amazing.
- Having a little chickadee sit on my hand.
- Rubbing a chipmunks tummy.
- Having a flying squirrel sit on my hand while I pet him.
- Muffin curled up on my lap purring.
- Listening to loons calling at night.
- Listening to thrushes sing late into the evening.
- Watching a summer sunset across the lake.
- Muffin=Sleeping with my human.
- Muffin=Bouncing on my human.
- Muffin=Playing fuzzball with my human.
- Muffin=Sleeping by my open window in summer enjoying all the sounds outside.
5 People That I Tag!
Well, that’s it for this tag, I hope you enjoyed it and I hope to see all of you again tomorrow!
Steve and Muffin.