Sunshine Blogger Award!
Hello and welcome dear readers to another aware post. It is quite amazing how they just keep coming in and there are more to come yet. However, since poor Muffin is feeling a bit left out, I am going to share with her. Besides, it saves my feet. This award was given to me by Snigdha Deka over at https://soulsearcher.life and she has a great blog about lifestyle, fashion, nature, minimalism (okay, this one I find hard to understand, though in a small place like mine it would probably be a good thing, hope this doesn’t get me in trouble😀), and, as she says, random thoughts. If you haven’t checked her blog before please do. Thank you very much Snigdha for thinking of me for this award.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a peer recognition for bloggers who influence people with positivity and joy.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate at least 11 new blogs to receive the award and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- What motivated you and still inspires you to start blogging? Well, I always enjoyed writing, especially things with a humorous slant, and some friends suggested that I should start a blog, so I decided to give it a try. And now, all my friends here are inspiring me daily to continue with blogging.
- Which is your favourite book and why? I love reading books but not usually fiction, unless maybe a mystery, but more on topics where I can learn something to add to my knowledge and that will help me in my life.
- Which is that one song currently stuck in your head? Well, actually, what was that Muffin? Meow, Meow, Meow!😹She says nothing can get stuck in my head because there is too much space to move around. Hey! That wasn’t very nice!
- Three things you would love to do on a rainy day? Read, write poems, MEOW, oh, Muffin adds, playing skiffleball!😄😸
- What is that one food in the world that you cannot live without? FRENCH FRIES!!!
- If you could travel somewhere right now, where would it it be? Remember everyone, I was asked this question! Wheehee!! To a nice warm place!!!
- Which do you like more- Dreams or Reality? Dreams that I can turn into reality.
- Love in one word? True.
- What do you do to make yourself feel better when you are having a bad day? Stop having a bad day. Well, it’s true isn’t it? If it’s not bad it’s good, which is better. If at all possible, spend time outside with nature. MEOW. Or a purring cat on my lap. Whew, that was close.
- Which is your most embarassing childhood memory? You really must be joking.😂😂😂
- Three ways you would want to bring more happiness and peace to this world? I could move to the moon, I could move to Mars, meow, meow, oh, right, more cats.
Now, my questions to the new nominees!!
- Your favorite is? Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
- What time do you normally go to bed?
- Do you like to sleep late in the day?
- What do you enjoy doing on a rainy day?
- What are your 3 favorite colors?
- Would you like to see more writings from Muffin?
- Do you enjoy gardening, even if you can’t right now?
- Do you like bugs?
- Would you eat a bug?
- How much time do you spend on your blog?
- Do you enjoy spending time outdoors?
And now, the nominees themselves which I now will pick at random quite randomly and if you are not picked in this randomly picked bunch just let me know for the next time that I randomly pick a random bunch.
Okay folks, that’s it for this time, but more will be coming for sure. I hope you have enjoyed this today, have a great day and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.
© 2019 Steve McLeod.