Hello everyone and wow, I’m back with another award! It is still so hard for me to believe getting so many awards. I just want to thank everyone for all these awards you have given me!! And a special thank you right now to Renee from Hearttokens for nominating me for this award!! I do like to give people a “smile as wide as a country sunrise”! So I guess this award fits nicely with that theme. Thank you so much again Renee for thinking of me for this great award!! Please give Renee a visit and I’m sure you will not be disappointed!
1. Use the sunshine blogger award logo
2. Give thanks to the blogger that nominated you
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions
Now, for my QUESTIONS:
1. What is your favorite holiday? To be quite honest I’m not really sure I have a favorite. Since it’s just Muffin and I, the days just kind of roll by without much difference. 🤔 But I guess I would choose both Christmas and Thanksgiving.🙂😺
2. If you had to choose between traveling by train, ship or plane, which would you choose, if any of these? Depends on where I’m going. If traveling across country I think a train would be interesting,🚆 but if going to another continent then I would choose a plane, much faster.😄✈
3. Would you sleep in a treehouse? ABSOLUTELY YES!!😄🤸♂️🤪
4. Would you sell your house, downsize and move into a cottage? If the cottage was in the right spot, yes.😁😸
4. Would you eat something you consider yucky (like a spider) for a million dollars? Amazing what can be done for a million dollars!!😂😹🕷
5. Do you prefer dressing up or casual, comfy clothes? Depends on the occasion. I don’t mind dressing up sometimes, it’s nice really.😎 But normally it would be casual.😀
6. What is your favorite childhood pet memory? My first cat climbing the drapes in the living room. He was still a kitten and didn’t actually hurt the drapes, but it did look quite funny watching him. Mom on the other hand was not quite so amused by this behavior.😂😹😠
7. What was your worst childhood injury? (Broken toe, etc) Didn’t have any real injuries except normal cuts and scrapes. And we did some weird things as kids, my friends would get hurt, break bones, but I never did.😀😜🤸♂️
8. If given a choice, would you ski or scuba dive with the sharks? How do you ski with sharks?🤔 I have no desire to kill myself.🤪😲🙄
9. What’s your favorite/dream vehicle? To be honest again, I don’t have one. Just an ordinary vehicle to suit my needs is fine.🚗🚙🏎
10. If you could change the world, how would you do it? Get rid of the people? Stop violence, get rid of drugs, alcohol, porn, and numerous other things. The list would be too long.😀🙂
11. Which do you prefer, moonlight or sunshine? Depends on the situation. Moonlight can be very romantic,🌙 but generally I would pick sunshine,🌞 that affects the mood of people more than anything.😁😄😸
Again thank you so much Renee for nominating me for this award, I truly appreciate it! Now my questions for my nominees;
Now for the nominees;
Well, there we have it for awards today, I hope you have enjoyed it. Muffin will be doing one soon all by herself, except for translation of course. I picked it without looking at the questions or who it was from, just to make it fair. I still haven’t looked at the questions, but Muffin will be doing it either tomorrow or Saturday, so stay tuned for fun and more fun! Enjoy your day/night and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.
© 2019 Steve McLeod.