Greetings everyone and here we are with another Mystery Blogger award! This time it comes from my good friend and wonderful baker, Sheree, who lives in that nice warm place of France. Thanks so very much Sheree for sharing this award with me, I really appreciate this opportunity! Sheree has an amazing blog about all her world travels, cooking and many other things such as her pictures of old doors each Thursday. Please check out her blog if you have not already done so and I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are some of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma: https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Answer the 5 questions you were asked.
6. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
7. You have to nominate 10-20 people.
8. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
9. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
10. Share a link to your best post(s).
1. What was the last thing you challenged yourself with? To get over my fear of flying.😲✈😲✈😲✈
2. What is your favorite food? I’m sure most of you could answer this one for me. But here it is:🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
3. What is your dream city like? What kind of city? Now remember, I was asked. A Nice warm city!!! With palm trees. Warm all year. With hills. And warm. Lots of sunshine. And above all, warm.🌞🌴🌞🌴🌞🌴😎😎😎
4. Can you describe yourself in a sentence? See #3 in 3 things about Steve above.😂😂😂🙄
5. (Weird/Funny) What was your most embarrassing moment (or most disgusting habit – if you can’t think of one) ever? Honestly, do you really expect me to answer this one? Meow? Okay, Muffin wants to answer this one. That was close. Meow, meow, meow!! Translation= The time she got caught in a trap and ended up at the cat shelter. Meow. She adds, it turned out okay though, but still embarrassing.
That’s it for another award folks, I hope you enjoyed this. Have a wonderful day and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.
© 2019 Steve McLeod.