Hello everyone and welcome to my second tag for 10 things that make me HAPPY! I was tagged for this wonderful HAPPY tag by my friend Mrs. Holliman, thank you so very much for thinking of me for this great tag!! If you have not yet checked out Mrs. Holliman’s blog, please do visit her, give her a follow and get yourself a blessing!
For a smile as wide as a country sunrise!
1. List 10 things that make you happy. (Linking to them, sharing pictures, writing poems about them, telling jokes, etc. are all encouraged but not required.)
2. Tag 10 people who make you happy (and notify them of their tag).
1. Coffee! It is definitely the best way to start my day, with a nice hot cup of black coffee!
2. My Path To The River! So beautiful to have such a lovely path to walk each day, just enjoying all the wonders of nature along the way.
3. Sitting At The River! That truly is something that makes me very happy, to just sit on my favorite bench overlooking the river and watching all the bird activity or just enjoying the wonderful scenery.
4. Early Morning! I am definitely a morning person and love to be up early and out on my deck with a cup of coffee before sunrise.
5. Sunrise! Makes sense if I love early morning, I would also love sunrises too and it is so beautiful to watch the sun coming up over the hill and trees giving it’s golden glow to everything.
6. Listening To Birds Sing! To me there is no better choir around than that of a symphony of birds singing early in the morning.
7. A Chipmunk On My Knee! Something so simple and yet brings such joy and if there is any stress around it quickly disappears with a cute chipmunk on my knee filling his cheeks with peanuts.
8. A Bird On My Hand! Having a bird sitting on my hand or just taking food from my hand certainly makes me happy and so far 18 different species have done so. Plus I have had as many as 22 birds sitting on me at one time. Such a joy!
9. Collecting! Guess I’m just not the minimalist type of person, I enjoy having a room “full”, but not cluttered to the point of being just a mess. I like things neat and orderly. But I don’t like “empty”, with all the time I spend indoors during our long winters, an empty place would bring too much stress.
10. Playing With Muffin! These 10 things are not in any particular order, playing with Muffin each day definitely brings a LOT of happiness and fun for both of us!
Well, there we have my 10 things to add to my last list of 10 things and I know there are lots more that I could add to that list if I should ever receive this tag again. Thanks once again Mrs. Holliman!
AND NOW, I TAG THESE PEOPLE:
That’s it for now folks, have a wonderful evening or morning, wherever you happen to live, please stay safe and God bless!
Steve and Muffin.
©2020 Steve McLeod.